22

[ C h a p t e r :  2  2 ]
______________________

Seri sighed as she placed the spare Inhaler back in her purse

Seri sighed as she placed the spare Inhaler back in her purse. Since Hyunjin had gone for a week , she carried an extra one along with her.

[ i cant make my girl completely dependent on others. ]

Returning to College wasn't an option nor was she interested in being a good student.

Her phone rang and she stared at the contact before declining it. Her bag was with Hyunjin and she trusted him to return it.

So she was left with her purse which had her wallet and phone.

Playing with the earring on her left ear ,the days event came into her mind.

She was horrified to even know Jihyo came here.

What if Jihoon was here too?  She racked her memory if she saw him some where.

All this time , was she in her class ? No , she never heard the professor call out her name. She might have transferred recently.

Glancing at her watch , she decided to get something to eat to distract her mind.

Walking to an Ice cream store  , she ordered a cup ice cream and sat Down eating it.

A voice behind her spoke causing her to jolt.

" Found you ".

She turned around and sighed in relief. " Oh yangyang ".

The boy smiled his famous gummy smile making Seri automatically smile.

He sat down and asked " Everyone was searching for you ". He picked up his phone and sent a text saying she was fine.

" Can you not let the others know where i am ". She mumbled slowly. 

Yangyang nodded and said " Of course,  your wish ". He didn't ask what triggered it or anything.

The girl finished her ice cream and looked at him.

" This is our first time all alone ".

" Yeah , feels nice doesn't it ?" . The boy replied as he moved closer to her. Seri looked at him and smiled " thanks for not telling them ".

" No problem  , you fine now? ".

The girl nodded and looked at the sky.

" Again , what about your girlfriend ".

Yangyang sighed and shrugged carelessly " Soulmates are first and yeah we broke up ".

The moment she ran out and he followed her. He had seen the heart broken look on her face but he didn't feel anything.

And as much as he wanted to talk with her , his actions , for her meant only one thing.

Break up .

[ is that okay ? . ].

Removing all these thoughts  , he faced Seri. Feeling his stare , Seri looked at him.

Man up yang , don't be a sheep who runs away.

Yangyang made a bold desicion and said " Shall we go somewhere? ".

Seri shrugged and said " lead the way ". She didn't have much to do and a hangout with yangyang seemed like a perfect bonding time.

The two walked towards yangyangs car. Seri noticed that it looked expensive and seemed like sports car.

As far she knew  , the boys were from high standard families so it might not be a surprise that a 21 year old owns a sports car which she didn't know the name of.

Yangyang opened the door for her and as they sat down , yangyang commented.

" I hope you aren't car sick ".

Seri looked him confused " why?".
Shooting her a grin , he revived the engine and switched the gear.
Loud noises came  from the engine.

" Because i race ".

We have our Yangyang racer

This is the first time i reached 1k reads in less than a month and im shOOk.

Thanks to who all who read my story :)

Me Neomu happy :)