[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]

events in this chapter might be
confusing. Amelia unlocks a new ability
and I really tried to explain it as easiest
as possible since the image was in my
mind, but it was hard and took time.
If you don't understand Amelia's new
ability feel free to comment your doubts.

I LOVE READING COMMENTS!!!!

t h i r t y  n i n e
p u r p l e a n d g o l d e n

THERE WERE THREE KNOCKS ON THE DOOR BEFORE AMELIA LOOKED UP FROM HER BOOK

"Hey," greeted her Stiles and gave a step forward, but she stepped back. "Right..."

She left her book on the shelf before hugging herself, looking towards him with a tiny smile.

"What's up?" She asked, keeping her distance from him.

Even though she knew that the fox inside of him was poisoned, unable to do something, she still feared for her life.

The image of him twisting that katana inside of Scott's body was still in her mind. Playing over and over again.

"Uhm, my dad is driving me to Eichen House... and I decided to make a stop here. To say goodbye to—"

But he was interrupted by a growl coming from the hallway. Stiles turned around to see Aiden standing there, growling at him and showing Stiles his teeth, like a threat.

"You got a bodyguard," he whispered. "Nice..."

"Not my preferable choice but Derek is in jail," explained Amelia. "So, you wanted to say goodbye..."

He nodded. "Yeah, and I know you don't agree with this but... it's the best way of keeping me from hurting anyone."

"I know," she said softly. "Just be careful... call, if you can, I don't know."

"Time's up," announced Aiden placing a hand on Stiles's chest, making Amelia sigh.

"Aiden, it's fine..."

Aiden growled again. "I said time's up."

Stiles scoffed a bit before looking at Amelia. "I'm really sorry about Isaac." The girl looked at her feet. "I didn't mean to hurt him. And I'm sorry, about everything, I am, I really am."

"It's okay, Stiles, it wasn't your fault," she told him, giving him a tiny smile. "It's okay..."

"I love you," he told her, softly.

"I love you too," she replied before grabbing another book, walking towards her bed.

She heard as Stiles left through the hallway, and for the first time since Deaton injected him, he was able to breathe.