36 | Nearby The Office

Everyone left the room however Namjoon asked me to stay.
'I'll be in my room waiting for you.' Jungkook smiled before following behind the others.

As I watched the guys scramble up the flight of stairs, Namjoon approached me.
'Follow me.' He said, gesturing with his hands.

We walked to wherever we were going in complete silence until we stopped at a door near
Namjoon's office.
'What's in here?' I asked.
I never really go near Namjoon's office so I'd never see what was behind the mysterious doors that stood nearby the office.
'You'll see.' He grinned, showing off those little dimples.

In the center of the room, a table tennis court stood proudly, waiting to be played on. There were a few beanbag chairs, a vending machine and a projector that pointed towards the only plain wall in the room.

The other walls were covered with papers on papers all pinned onto the walls. There were a few photos stuck around as well. Though I didn't know what they were exactly showing.

'What's all this?' I asked whilst strolling around the room.
'It's where I come when I feel stressed.' Namjoon replied simply.
'What about all the papers?' I peered over at a few papers and skimmed through them.

'I pin papers about various subjects on the wall, like info on other mafias or plans, that sort of stuff.' He said crouching down and picking up a sheet of paper.
'So what am I doing here?' I said turning to face him.
He pointed at the table tennis course, 'I'll explain as we play.'

I threw the ball up and slammed it down onto the opposite side scoring me a point.
'How are you so good at this?' Namjoon bellowed, pushing his hair back.
'Who knows? Maybe I'm just born talented.' I scoffed.
Namjoon laughed as he hit the ball back which I hit back slightly missing the other side.

'Finally I got a point!' Namjoon yelled punching the air.
'Cut to the chase Joon, what did you want to talk about?' I asked, catching the flying ball in my hand.
'It's about our discussion before, about you becoming the new boss of the your father's mafia.' He sighed.

'Oh well what about it?'
'Are you sure you're confident enough to rule over a mafia association, especially as big as Yong-Chul's?' He asked worryingly.

'Well to be fully honest with you, I don't exactly know how to feel..I mean I've only been in this mafia game for less than a year and suddenly becoming a boss is quite a lot to handle.'
'I agree it is a lot to handle, however we need you to be the boss after we kill Yong-Chul. If not, there's going to be a huge problem waiting for us after that.' Namjoon explained as he placed his hands on his hips.

'And that's why I've convinced myself that I can do it, as long as I have you all I can, and I know for sure that you'd help shape me into a good boss as well.' I smiled.
'It seems you know me well.' He replied.
'Of course I do..cousin, I know a lot about all of you.'
'Well then, we'll continue discussing the plan of your takeover afterwards, now go on to your man.' Namjoon chuckled.
'Saying it like that, cringes me.' I chuckled.

As I left the room, Namjoon suddenly called my name.
'What's up?' I asked.
'I have another mission for you to go on.' He responded.
'What is it about?' 
'It's an assassination plan, to murder a chairman of a corporation.'
'Can Jungkook come with me?' I pleaded.
'I'm sorry Hee-Ra, but I can't send Jungkook with you. He's going on a local mission, instead Taehyung and Jimin will go with you.' Namjoon replied firmly.

I nodded and left the room.
'I wonder what Jungkook's local mission is..'
I headed up to Jungkook's room but on the way I bumped into Seokjin.

'Hey Seokjin, what's up?' I smiled.
'Hey, I'm good.' He replied with a grin.
'Are you doing something now?' I asked, looking down at the bag in his hand.
'Not really, I just came to pick up a few medicines I left in Hoseok's room. What about you?'
'I'm going eat pizza with Jungkook, do you want to join?'
'No. I'll pass, see you later yh.' Seokjin replied.
'You sure?'
Seokjin replied with a simple 'Yh' before scurrying down the stairs.

I wonder if somethings up? Maybe I did something wrong? I'll have to ask him later.

I entered inside Jungkook's room, to greet him laying on his bed tapping away on his phone.
'Hee-Ra!!' He shouted as soon as he saw me.
'Kookie!!' I jumped into the clutches of his arm.
'What were you and Namjoon talking about?' He asked, placing a few strands of my hair behind my ear.
'Nothing much, just confirmation of the plan.' I smiled.
'That's good, I don't want to make you unhappy if we kill Yong-Chul.'

I wrapped my legs and arms around Jungkook.
'What's wrong?' Jungkook asked, hugging me back.
'I'm hungry.' I pouted.
'The pizza should arrive soon.'

I pulled back from the hug. 'Whilst we wait, I'm going to check on Hoseok.' I addressed.
'Ok go ahead, I'll just clean up this room real quick.' He smiled.

I walked towards Hoseok's room and peered inside. He was stretching his body and walking across the room.
'Hey Hoseokie, can I come in?' I asked.
'Oh Hee-Ra? Yh come inside.'

'I wanted to check if you were doing well.' I said whilst sitting on his bed.
'I'm doing well, there's a bit of pain remaining but Seokjin assured me that a bit of physiotherapy should get me back to my usual self.' He grinned.

'I'm glad you're feeling better, this happened to you coz of me. I won't be able to forgive myself for tha-'
'Stop, stop talking.' He demanded.
'Hm why?'
'There you go again, blaming yourself. No one saw this ambush coming, you don't even know Yong-Chul, and you didn't hurt us..so don't blame yourself ok?'
'Ahhh Hoseok, why are you so amazing for?!' I shouted, rushing to hug him.
'Hee-Ra, I'm still not healed.' He said putting his arms on my shoulders to stop me from coming any closer.
'Oh right, I literally forgot for a second.' I chuckled.

'Thank you for calling me amazing though, I appreciate it.' He gleamed, raising his fist.
'You'll always be Bangtan's sun Hoseok.' I grinned whilst fist bumping Hoseok.