SWEATER

TAEHYUNG'S P. O. V.

"JEON. JUNGKOOK. HURRY. UP"

I shouted again, waiting for the one and only. We're going to enroll Daisy in her first school today since she is grown enough now.

The school didn't have a dress code and we weren't able to decide what to dress her in, where (your name) enters the scene.

She took Daisy with her as we decided to pick up Daisy from her place. But someone's taking alot of time

I wore a cute white sweater with white jeans and a usual small scarf.

"seriously Jungkook it's suppose to be me who should take more time, not you"

"coming!"

He finally came out wearing a black leather jacket over a black shirt along with a black leather jeans and black shoes.

I gave him a 'am I blind or are you dumb?' look

"what?"

"seriously Jungkook. It's not a date. We're getting a child's admission. We're not going to see your future wife"

"of course. We don't need to look for one anymore"

He said smirking while looking at me as I threw my shoe towards him.

"Ok seriously, that's the most formal clothes I could find"

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I went towards him and dragged him by his hand towards my beautiful room.

I opened my closet as Jungkook started acting like some light was coming from my pastel coloured clothes.

"seriously Jungkook "

I giggled and started finding something for him. Finally I found a large White sweater and white jeans and gave it to him.

"go change"

"would you like to help Me?"

He asked bending towards me as our faces were just an inch away. I blushed again as I hit his chest and went outside after hearing a 'no fair' from him.