chap:11

IN ITALI HOSPITAL

SID's POV

Happily i was going to Pari's ward.. When i saw doctor is also coming from other side with a file in his hand nd a nurse behind him..

We both entered nd saw Pari was still laying there but this time conscious.. Thank God..

the other nurse( who was helping doctor during operating pari ) was talking some thing with her.. I Frowned what is she talking with her!
Let It Be... Then doctor went towards her nd smiled nd started checking her..

Doctor: How are you feeling miss Pari?

I gulped..! god dammit this is not her name.. thank god.. atleast she will tell her name now..

But she remained silent nd didn't say anything... may be she is still under medication effect!

I move forward nd saw her.. She is a way beautiful with Brown dove like eyes.. she has very soft features TOTALLY CUTY..

Doctor noticed she is not talking anything nd glanced me! then he again asked her!

Doctor: How are you feeling miss pari??

But she remained same silent!
then nurse said!

Nurse: Doctor i have been also asking her.. But she is not replying ! I also asked her about her being here if she knows how she is here!
but she remained silent!

Then she pointed to me!

Nurse: Sir: I told her about you! But she again didn't react!

Shit! what she told about me.. i swear i want to snap at her so hard! I was glaring her! why she had to do that!

that nurse saw his reaction nd specially his glare! nd thought what i have done now.. infact i did gud by telling her about her friend!!

Doctor again tried!

Doctor: Miss pari do you remember how do you come here?

Again she remained silent! Oh God.. Plz dont make her loose her memory i cant take that!

Doctor: Miss Pari! Do you know him !? he said pointed towards me!

I froze! o god.. plz kuch mat bolna!

Doctor then gestured me to try to talk!
what should i talk!

Sid: Pari how are you!?

she turned a little to see me! But dont give any reaction!

Sid: Do.. Do you remember me!?

She Shook her head! O GODD... KILL ME HERE! She has to react only on this qwestion..!

doctor saw me.. Shit yahi bacha tha.. already he was thinking me as Criminal i think!

Sid: Do you remeber about your family!?

She again shook her head! what the hell!!
MEMORY LOSS!
Doctor again saw me!
i think she has a memory loss! She dont remember me its ok.. because she dont even know me! but her family..!!
But why is she not talking!
IS SHE MUTE! NO NO NO NO! WHAT IF DOCTOR ASKED HER THIS! DAMMIT HE WILL AGAIN START HIS CBI INQUIRY! how do you not know about ur friend being mute! HELLLL!!!

i should try one more time!

Sid: Pari do you remember how you have been here?

She shook her head! i am sure she is mute.. she is not even trying to talk.. that means she is definately mute...!

okay i think i should tell doctor that i am not her friend.. I told a lie because they were not starting operation right! But will they allow me to take care of her then!
For now.. i think i should talk to doctor!

Sid: Um.. Doctor i wanna tell you something!

Sid: Pari.. I will be back okay!

I awakardly smiled towards her! while she was still staring me but nodded like a baby! CUTE..

Going out of the ward!

Doctor: yeah ! Mr Shukla What do you want to tell me!?

i am going to tell a lie one more time! But i convinced my that i am doing this for Pari's health!

Sid: Actually doctor.. Pari cant talk!

Doctor was visibly shocked! so am I!!

Doctor: What do you mean by this!?

Sid: I mean she cant talk! She is mute..

Doctor: WHAT!! why didn't you tell me before!?

Sid: I was just waiting for her to come in her senses.. nd now when you were asking her qwestions then i decided to tell you..

I meantally prayed.. that he believes on my lie..

Doctor: Okay then.. i think thats why she was just replying you by nodding!

Yeah he did believe!

Sid: yeahh..

Doctor: Mr Shukla.. I'll do her check up.. also i have to give her some injections! Plz Excuse me..

HUFF! You are already excused! How many lie i have been telling.. if Mom got to know she will give me a tight hug! HAHAHA affcourse i am doing it for someone's gud..!
She will say her famous line..

"A CRIME IS NOT A CRIME IF WE DO IT FOR SOMEONE'S GOOD"

************************************

PLZ VOTE

I am really sorry as i said  i will put a picture.. i tried but didn't get any point where i could put a pic.. i'll definately put in next chap..❤