23

[ C h a p t e r : 2 3 ]
________________________

" Wait wha-" the girl couldn't complete her sentence when her body jerked back due to the speed

Yangyang effortlessly changed lanes as he stepped on the gas. Seri's mind going over drive.

Her eyes shifted around , everything was a blur. She couldn't even focus on the cars they were passing.

Every time yangyang over took a car, she felt as if her heart could jump out of her chest.

Yet she trusted him entirely.

Yangyang glanced at her for a second and laughed seeing her excitement.

" Where are we going ? ". She asked as she finally got comfortable with the speed.

His heart was still beating fast , but she weirdly liked this feeling.

The feeling of thrill. Every time yangyang over took and sped up , her stomach was filled with Butterflies but in a good way.

" No where in particular today ". He said as he exited the high way.

He drove up the hill and turned to a small spot over watching the sunset.

The car came to a stop and Seri climbed out feeling a bit dizzy , she tried steadying herself by holding onto the car.

The boy chuckled and asked " You fine ?".

" yeah , just a little bit dizzy ".

They stood next to each other in silence and watched the sunset.

" This is kinda like my escape area".

Seri nodded and answered " It's beautiful though ".

Yangyang suddenly asked " Why did you kiss Haechan ?". Seri looked at him dumbfounded, how was she supposed to reply to that?

Now that she thought about it , Haechan initiated it so it wasn't entirely her fault?

She didn't need to think of a suitable answer because yangyang started speaking again.

" You are my soulmate and i want this to work , us ". He said as he linked their hands. His eyes meeting hers.

His eyes holding nothing but sincerity. He did want this to work.

Seri smiled " Of course Yangyang". And turned her hand showing her soulmate mark.

Two of them coloured , Jeno's and Haechans. Even though Shotaro did hang out with her. They hadn't yet bonded.

But Yangyang looked at her and said " But not that way ".

" What do you mean ? ".

" I always wanted to bond with my soulmate on my car ". Yangyang said with a smirk , clearly indicating what he wanted.

And all seri could think was that her soulmates were a bunch of guys who had them most strangest wishes.

Having 6 soulmates suddenly felt like a hard thing.

Yangyang flipped their positions and lifted Seri on to the car. The girl was confused , did she not weigh or something?

" And especially during sunset " Yangyang added before he placed his lips on her.

The kiss was entirely different.

With haechan she felt like she was doing something illegal but with Yangyang it Felt so right.

He was all about conset.

Asking permission for everything he did.

It was slow and gentle , both of his headset on her cheeks. He Didn't force her to do anything she felt uncomfortable with it.

Both of them giggled between the kisses.

" I love you " Yangyang murmerd before reconnecting their lips.

" I love you too ".

Yangyang broke the kiss and grinned " Next time , i ain't gonna be this soft ".

Making seri laugh as he lead her back to his car.

As he drove back , Seri couldn't help but think about the kisses she experienced.

With Haechan it felt like it was an unbreakable kiss , meanwhile with Yangyang it Felt like they were high school sweethearts.

And God she loved it all.

Sorry but look that line ;)

Anyways, i didn't want Everyone to have a heated session with seri like some have to be soft too.

But in the end for the members who i made soft , ill write a heated one too.

So Haechan is heated , yangyang is soft, what would the others be like ?

I wonder 😏🙈