Chapter 7

this is going to be living hell...

Ellen's POV:

Its been about a few hours since Patrick has arrived. We drank, Baked, ate and even watched movies but we havent gone swimming yet.

"Hey Patrick, Wanna go swimming?" I say looking up at him, We were both laying on the couch watching his movie the postcard killings. It was really good.

"Yeah sure, I'll meet you out here?"

We go upstairs and change I get into my white bikini with leo print bottoms and god knows what Patrick is wearing.

Patrick's POV:

"Hey Patrick, Wanna go swimming?" I hear El say.

"Yeah sure, I'll meet you out here?" I say she agrees and we both go upstairs to change. While El gets ready this would give me time to handle my... problem. It's been painful and throbbing for attention. I can't shower, It will take to long so I guess i'll have to do it the old fashion way.

I lay on back and start taking my hands up and down my penis.

"fuck El.... OH!" I moan. I can feel my climax coming. That's before well I hear my door open.

Ellen's POV:

Im done changing it's been forever since Patrick left, I want to go check but I don't know if I should. If I knock will he answer? Is this his way of telling me he doesn't want to talk to me?

But without even thinking I walked right into his room.

"OMG!" scream out of shock
"i-i- sorry! i will um go so you can take care of your little- wells not so little problem.." i say closing down before i started talking.

Did I really just see Patrick masterbating, To a hard that I gave him..

Patrick POV:

"OMG!" Ellen screamed when she saw what she say. I was quick to grab a pillow and cover my problem before my cheeks went to a dark red.

"i-i- sorry! i will um go so you can take care of your little- wells not so little problem.." she says before closing the door and walking away.

Well that little scene took away my problem...

I walked downstairs embarrassed as to what she is going to say. I get down the stairs and see her sun bathing. she is wearing this gorgeous white and leo print bathing suit. She couldn't look anymore gorgeous if she wanted to.

"Hey... El..." I say slowly walking to the chair beside her.

"hey" she says with a smile.

"Ummm.. About what you saw-"

"it's ok Patrick. it's a thing that happens. you need to get it... down ... one way or another."

i start to blush.

"oh don't be embarrassed Patrick." she says facing me. Her eyes darken. they go from light green to dark green in a matter of seconds when they see my half naked body.