❂ 017. the rishi outpost

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xvii.    THE RISHI OUTPOST

❛              long live the reckless and the brave / idon't think i wanna be saved / so long live us

❛     long live the reckless and the brave / i
don't think i wanna be saved / so long live us.

THE RECKLESS & THE BRAVE      //      ATL

"MASTER!" DARTING FORWARDS, she skidded to a halt just before him as Eisha wrapped her arms tightly around the Jedi, "You're back!"

A raspy chuckle left the Jedi Master through his mask. Resting his hand on his Padawan learner's shoulder, he sighed softly, "Hello again, Little One. It's good to see you." Master Plo smiled. Though he hadn't had his new Padawan for long, he could certainly say she had made quite the impact on him — in only a mere few days, nonetheless.

He had most definitely missed her in his time away.

"How was your mission, Master Plo?" Glancing up at him to gain his attention, she eagerly asked.

Snapping out of it, he chuckled his reply, "Well, Padawan. It's safe to say the Malevolence will no longer be bothering us."

The girl breathed a relieved sigh before her violet eyes slightly wandered past her Master; searching for a certain Skywalker and Tano. Furrowing her brows, she asked, "Hey, where's—?"

"Looking for me?" Turning to the sound of the overly cocky voice, she spotted Anakin wearing an equally cocky grin with his Padawan in tow.

"Actually," She sent a smile to Ahsoka as she beamed at the older Padawan. "I was looking for your Padawan." Wrapping an arm around the Togruta, Ahsoka matched her smirk as the Vashuni raised a brow at the Jedi Knight, "You shouldn't get your hopes up so much, Skyguy."

Anakin glared, "If I didn't have to set an example for my Padawan, I'd beat you up right now."

"Don't lie, Ani." She rolled her eyes, "You and I both know I used to win our fights."