mutual jealousy

Sorry, guys, but this chapter I puplished yesterday was lacking one part in the Author POV, I just noticed it now, I wish if you can re-read that part. 😅👉👈
___________________________

Mew POV

What the hell is it? A gift? To gulf? When I'm with him in the same room? What are all those gifts mean anyway? That gift's sender really wanna die? And gulf has been recieving them for 2 months?!  Was I blind or what? It's right, I noticed that he's been wearing and using new things these past few weeks but hadn't he bought them himself from malls? It turned out that someone gave them to him.

"Ooooooiii .. i'm gonna go insane, who is the fucker dared to....." I was standing in the balcony of our room shouting loudly and grabbing my hair when gulf rushed to me asking what happened and why i'm shouting, but it's not my problem .. my real problem here is what he's fucking wearing.

"What the hell are you wearing, baby?" I asked him holding back my shouting voice.
"It's a sea short, daddy and its perfect, look! .. and exactly at its time"  gulf said happily while swaying his body a little to show me how perfectly that short fitted his carvy lower body.

"Enough, take off that shit and bring it to me along with any thing alse that you've received for those past fucking 2 month" I orderd him but he just looked innocently at me with confused look.
"Why, daddy ? .. you wanna try them, too?" He asked me innocently and no way in hell I wanna try them.

"No, I'll throw them away in the sea for sharks to rip them all" I replayed to him but he got angry?
"What do you mean you'll throw them?, those are mine, daddy. You can't do that" he replyed angrily.
"Why you wanna keep them?, I can buy you anything you want, just throw them away" I'm controling my self not to pin him down and tear these shorts off.

"Daddy, nooo we can't throw gifts like that, it's lack of respect" he is lecturing me now!
"You're not fucking wearing them anymore, you hear me? .. you're not gonna wear them" I said loudly emphasizing my words.

"Well, i'm not using them anymore but i'm not gonna throw them, though. those are my soon-to-be-FRIEND gifts anyway .. i'm going first, my activity time will start now" he said smirking evily at me then left the room .. is He taking revenge on me now ?!

"Fine, baby, it looks like you are grown up, now, you are stubborn and like the game of revenge, right? Then watch how'll daddy make you give up completely those bad games"

I dealed sam number and he picked up right away "hi, mew .. miss me already? .. how's gulf and the trip?" Sam and his always chill mood.
"Stop it, sam and Listen to me .. you'll call some private investigator and pass this mission to him right now" I told him about his mission then ran to catch up with gulf.

on the beach...

"Well guys and girls ... we will start first by doing the sea race, but do not cross the red flag there. Whoever goes there and comes first wins the first prize .. The girls on this side are with Dr. Alma and the guys on this side are with me .. Come on now, Move all. guys, please take off your T-shirt so that your movement is not obstructed. Take your preparedness." Prof/ Chris said

the guys all took off their shirts, and as soon as Gulf took off his T-shirt, I , who was sitting on the sea chair in front of them, drinking some cola immediately regretted my agreement to bring gulf here.

Gulf was enjoying activities on the beach and games with his friends, ignoring me completely .. I don't know who's the one to be angry now? .. but then I saw silva sitted next to me.

" hey, daddy .. keeping an eye on your boy I see? " she teased me, of course she know how is my relationship with gulf, I told her that time when gulf saw us together and she started blabbering about the sex things so I warned her not to tell him any thing and not to spoil his innocence .. silva is really understanding about our contract to be my one night stand whenever I want without asking any thing in return except money, She poses no danger to my relationship with Gulf, which is why I keep her to have secret sex when I need.