[ t h i r t y n i n e ]

t h i r t y  n i n e
h o l d i n g  o n

AMELIA CLOSED HER EYES AS SHE TRIED TO SLEEP, ONLY TO FEEL AN ARM AROUND HER

She felt kisses around her neck and cheek, and how a finger was caressing her arm softly, carefully, making her smile a bit.

"Hey," Stiles whispered in her ear before leaving a kiss there. "You missed me?" He said softly before sliding his hand inside her shirt.

She moaned a bit when she felt Stiles's hand go all the way up to her chest as he caressed her skin with the palm of his hand, him leaving slow and loud kisses all over her neck before going down her back, leaving a trail of kisses as he placed his hand on her stomach before approaching her ear again, whispering.

"You are beautiful..."

She opened her eyes widely before quickly turning around, getting on top of the guy and placing his hand around his neck, choking him and seeing how he was gasping for air.

"You..."

Stiles had black marks under his eyes, and his eyes were dark, filled with horror, fear, and darkness.

"Hey, Butterfly," he said, gasping for air as Amelia squeezing him a bit more. "Into choking, huh?"

"Where's Lizzie?" She asked when she noticed that her sister hadn't woken up. "Where is she?"

"At Lydia's," he replied. "I made sure she wasn't in her bed when I walked in through the window. Figured if we were gonna do something, the only audience that should be there is Stiles."

The girl let go of his neck as she stared at him, looking at him as he slowly sat down, with the girl still on top of him, making him smile with that diabolic smirk he had.

"I haven't felt the touch of a woman in years," he muttered. "Definitely hosted a body with good luck. Your cousin is a pain in the ass you know?" He commented, chuckling, as he grabbed the girl's wrist, making her gasp. "Had to give her three sedatives so she would leave me alone. Even Stiles doesn't like her."

She tried to free herself, but she couldn't. He was too strong. How was he so strong?

"You need me, Amelia," Void whispered. "Stiles is gone and I'm the only thing you have left of him. Of your little soulmate." She was getting so upset. "Shh," he calmed her down as he pulled her closer to him, dragging her by the wrists. "Don't get upset, butterfly, I'm better than Stiles."

"No, you aren't," she spit at him before he placed his hand around her throat, choking her and making her gasp for air.

"Yes, I am," he told her firmly. "I'm powerful, I'm indestructible, I'm immortal... Don't you get tired of having to protect your little boyfriend all the time? Of having to stick with him so he doesn't get hurt? That's what he thinks, at least. Oh... I could show you all of Stiles's fears and you'll probably even feel sorry for him, and realize that mean taking control of his body is the best thing that could have ever happened to him." She looked right into his eyes, noticing that darkness around them that freaked her out. "And after I kill everyone and there's only you left, watching as your boyfriend murder everyone you loved, you know what I'm gonna do, butterfly? Huh?" She gasped for air. "I'm gonna make Stiles look with his last dying breath how I rip your head off."