Epilogue

A small smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face as he stared outside the huge window of his office. That's right, Taehyung's own office. Something the brunette was very proud of.

Slowly the young lawyer got up from his seat before cleaning his desk, grabbing his brown bag and walking towards the exit of his big office. Ever since it had came to Jackson Wang's knowing that his former lawyer had been found alive the succesfull man had immediately send multiple of his employees to get the boy and offer him the chance to come work for him again.

Of course the moment Taehyung had heard about Jackson wanting him as an employee again the brunette had been very happy. However the moment the older even told him that he would get his own office due to the fact that Taehyung's name was known all over the country now was a dream come true to the small boy.

Right now life was busy for Taehyung. The boy got case after case and next to his job he also tried to make as much time for his friends and family as possible. Luckily for the boy though, everyone understood that he had a busy life.

After working on his newest case for hours the brunette had finally decided to call it a day and thus he was now walking towards the exit of his very own office. Immediately as he got out he was greeted by his assistant who smiled her signature bright smile before sending a wink to Taehyung.

The moment Taehyung had gotten his much wanted promotion he also had gotten the oppurtunity to choose his own assistant and thus Lisa was now closer to him than ever. The blonde girl meant the absolute world to Taehyung and she was amazing at her new job. Besides those facts, the two of them just liked spending time together and this way they could do so as much as possible.

Of course the moment Lisa and Taehyung had been reunited had been very emotional. The brunette had feared that his best friend would be mad due to the fact that Taehyung had ignored her completely back when she had seen him in the mall. However the blonde girl didn't care about that at all and the first thing she had done when she saw Taehyung was hug him like there was no tomorrow. Lisa knew there was a reason for everything and she was kind enough to let Taehyung explain it to her before forming an opinion.

"Bye Lisa." Taehyung softly spoke before waving at his best friend with a smile on his face. Lisa immediately waved back before a smirk started to form onto her face. "Bye Tae. Say hi to your fiancé for me." The blonde girl spoke in an amused tone before a knowing look crossed her face.

Immediately Taehyung's cheeks turned crimson and his eyes widened before he quickly answered his best friend. "Shut up." He said in a embarrassed tone before turning around and walking over towards where the elevators where situated. Lisa's loud laugh sounded behind the brunette and a small smile began to cross the young lawyer's features. He would get that girl back someday.

Jungkook had asked Taehyung to marry him last week. It had been exactly two years ago since the two of them had first met each other back in the prison and thus the ravenette had decided that that day would be perfect to take the next step in their relationship. Something Taehyung was more than ready for.

Quickly Taehyung pressed the button for going down next to the elevator before taking a step back and patiently waiting for the doors to open. Luckily for the young lawyer it didn't take long and before he knew it the moving room was slowly bringing him to the garage underneath the building.

As soon as the big silver doors opened again Taehyung quickly got out before he began to search for his car key in his pocket. Ever since Taehyung had gotten his old job back with the much wanted promotion Jungkook had celebrated it by buying his very own car for him and thus the young lawyer luckily never had to take the subway ever again. His black Mercedes was much more comfy.