Chapter Nineteen

||Love your demons||

I groaned and yawned, stretching out my limbs in the soft warm bed. The sunlight shon through the curtains and tickled my nose as I slowly awoke from my slumber. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision only to see that the part next to me was empty and cold as if Luke was never there.

I glanced in the mirror and grimaced, my brown hair clung to my oily skin and my grey eyes looked pale and lifeless.

"Luke I have the papers-" Keira threw the door open.

She narrowed her eyes and stared at me, she was trying to understand why I was in Luke's room; in his bed before her eyes wondered around searching for him. When there was no trace of him, her eyes fell cold, irritation coming off of her. Clearly she didn't like me all that much. The longer I stared at her the more I realised the clothes she was wearing, she wore sleepwear lingerie which looked like a dress, it was purple, frilly, short and see through.

Did she really expect to come and see the alpha in that?

"What are you doing in Luke's bedroom, in his bed for that matter?" He snapped.

She acted as if she owned him, that he wasn't aloud to do as he pleased in his own pack without her breathing down his neck.

"He asked me to stay the night" I said dryly.

She flinched slightly, I didn't care what she thought was it wrong to be with the person I loved?

"Where is he?"

"I don't know"

"Well I'm not leaving until he comes" She said, slamming the door and pressed various folders close to her chest, she probably wasn't even wearing a Bra.

"Suit yourself" I said. Slipping he covers back over my body and curling deeper into the bed. The bed was thick with his scent and I couldn't help but smile to myself. Keira shuffled her feet, unsure of what to do with herself. She sighed various times and mumbled to herself, I heard her feet move slightly until I saw her petite figure wondering to the desk on the other side of the room. I decided to have a shower and get changes, Kiera glaring daggers at me for acting as if Luke's room was mine but I shrugged her off and continued.

"What sort of Papers do you have for Luke?" I asked, jumping onto the bed after I had my shower and changed into one of his hoodies and simple black jeans.

"For the war" She said with no emotion in her voice. The moment war rolled off of her toungue, my heart clenched and stomach turned, he must be coming up with some sort of strategy for Don's attack, I hoped it was some kind of battle plan to win. The next full moon is in three days.

"Oh" I said.

"You know, I don't know what got your psyco Alpha to go to war with Luke, if he dies I'll-"

"He won't die, stop thinking about the worse" I said.

Beofore she could even reply the door creaked open and I smile fell on my face. Luke entered his room dressed in a white T-shirt and black jeans, he looked tired but still; he managed to look utterly Gorgeous, I didn't want him to die. He didn't deserve it, seeing him look so fragil and vulnarable made my heart sting.

"Good morning" He smiled.

"Good morning" Keira and I said in sinc.

He wondered up to me, the bed sinking due to his weight.

"I think my jumper suits you more than me" he smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and placed a soft kiss on my for head.

"I have the things about the war" Keira smiled, standing up and releasing the letters from her grip and handing them to Luke, she stood ridiculously close to him.

"Thank you" He said, taking the papers from her without making eye contact. She bit her lip and shuffled her feet.

"Is there anything else you would like me to do?"

"No, that's it"

"Ok, if you need me, you know where my room is" She grinned, heading for the door.

Once her body was no where to be seen, it felt as though a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders "You know she likes you"

"I know" Luke grinned. "But I'm taken"
He reached over and kissed me deeply.
I giggled as I rested my chin on his shoulder.

"We're going to win this Pup"

"And your not going to die"

"Well..."

"Luke, you are not dying, I'll be there the whole time protecting you. I'm not letting you go that easily" Hot years sprung into my eyes once again.

"But if I do. Know that I love you more than anything"

"I love you too"

~*~

IM SOOO SORREY FOR THE LATE UPDATE aaahhhhh work has taken over my life but it's the weekend now so I can write more and im sorry if this is a short/crappy chapter the next ones will have more action in it so don't you worry about a thing hehe xoxox

And THANK YOU FOR 20K READSSSS!!!

Love you guys sooo much!

~Mubanga