6. Consumed

Published : January, 20th, 2021.
Edited : ...

-

"If you ask my opinion, it's the perfect time to strangle him in his sleep, Toby would never know who did it." London whispered into Arrow's ear as he stood behind him in the kitchen.

"We are not going to kill him, yet." Arrow rolled his eyes, trying to concentrate on cutting the vegetables for their lunch and not his husband's arms sneaking around his waist.

"But baby it's the perfect opportunity! He is sleeping in our couch defenceless, practically begging to be put out of his misery!" London whined like a wounded puppy, a side of him that rarely made appearance but he knew all to well how it affected Arrow's heart.

"Save that spirit for your upcoming humanlife experience. " Arrow smirked and altough London couldn't see it, he heard the cockiness in his voice.

"You too don't believe I can't make it." He stated as a matter of fact, pushing his frame away from the witty vampire.

Arrow sighed and rolled his eyes, putting down the knife to turn around and secure his arms around the taller man's neck. "It's not what I meant baby, I know you are strong but being a human requires another kind of strong." He tried to reason without hurting London's ego but it was already too late.

London was about to respond when they were both interrupted by a cough intended to grab their attention, they both turned their heads to the origin of the sound to see a smirking Milo leaning on the kitchen's doorframe. "Am I interrupting something?" He faked a pout upon noticing London's hard glare when Arrow's eyebrows were burrowed in concern because a human just snuk up on his and he didn't hear a thing.

"Couldn't you just die in your sleep?" London grunted while taking in Milo's appearance.

"What kind of magic are you using?" Arrow hissed from behind London's back and pushed his way towards Milo to grab him by the collar. "What Witch is helping you?" He screamed in his face when he didn't get an immediate answer.

"Wh- what are you talking about?" Milo was dumbfounded as he stared at the vampire's eyes, clearly confused by the man's sudden outburst. Heck, even London was surprised by that.

"I can't hear you sneaking up on us, I can't identify your smell and you don't submit to London's aura. You want me to believe that you can do this all by your own?" By that point, Arrow was yelling and Milo was receiving every bit of that heat without moving a muscle, he didn't mind dying but he hates being accused of doing things he didn't do.

"I'm not using any sort of magic." He tried to defend himself, looking between the two husbands, silently wishing London would say something but he looked equally confused, standing behind the counter.

"Liar. What did you do?" Arrow's hand then moved from the little human's collar to his neck, choking him as he brought their faces closer.

"Sheesh, you guys really have a choking kink." London who was sipping on a bottle of water spit out the contents of his mouth at the snarky comment made by the stupid mundane who dared to talk back to Arrow.

The dark fairy couldn't help the amused smile that tugged on his lips as he enjoyed the entertainment taking action before his eyes.

"If I were you I'd chose another way to die than talking back to an already pissed off Vampire." London remarked as he enjoyed how his husbands fingers squeezed around the helpless boy's neck.

Milo, however, wasn't enjoying it at all. It was becoming harder for him to breathe, his fingers tried to tug on the vampire's fingers but no matter hiw hard he tried, it was impossible. Arrow was excited to finally find something that would allow him to hurt the human for barging into their perfect life and almost ruining it, he couldn't still picture the whole scene when they caught Toby with his temporary fangs in the scum's veins.