• 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

     I sighed. Well, I couldn't just let Tommy wait for me.

     I looked back at the desktop Tommy's family provided me with for my music, and then back at the sticky note, he placed on my door.

     I grabbed the paper and immediately logged into discord and Minecraft to play with him.

     While the game was loading, I added him as a friend in which he added in a flash. I also got a notification that he was live and despite us being in a single house together, I decided to watch it.

     He must be waiting for me since he was quiet for a few seconds.

     Then, he did a little dance with his head like he usually does while waiting for his viewers to go up

     "Hi! Hi, hello chat!" He said and set up his desktop screen. "How are we doing today?"

     A lot of people were already commenting on his live and some started to subscribe to him. "Let's go to the dream smp today, shall we?" He asked but before he entered the world, he heard that mini discord chime to let him know that someone has joined his call.

     "Hello?" He asked.

     "Yo, how's it going?" I heard my voice in his stream and his smile quickly went wider.

     The majority of his viewers recognized my voice as they all started chanting my name in the chat. Some didn't and were left confused.

     "Dream smp with me," He said as calmly as possible. I spawned in the middle of nowhere since it was the first time entering the world. "Where are you?" He laughed.

     "Where am I?" I said, repeating the tone of his voice. "In the middle of nowhere, that's where I am." I continued and gathered wood for myself and killing animals to make a bed.

     "No, your coords. Give me your coordinates and I'll go to you."

     "Alright, 490 94 2004."

     "Woah, you're far. Hold on." He replied and after a few minutes of him finding me, he greeted me with a punch.

     "Hey!" I laughed and turned around to where he was. He was on a horse, with another one on a lead following him.

     "Here," He threw me a complete set of iron armor, a shield, and a diamond axe. Finally, he threw a single red poppy.

     "Awe, that's cute," I thought out loud. He then escorted me to where he first spawned in— his house.

     "Why do you have a double bed? You only need one to sleep," I pointed out

     "I didn't say the other bed's mine." He rolled his eyes." He moved closer to me and said, "It's yours."

     People's comments flooded the entire chat, saying that what he said was cute and that he's so sweet. Some loved it, some didn't.

     His whole stream went by quickly and we both had a lot of fun. Dream walked into Tommy's house but I was inside and that's when he and I met.

     Tommy ended the stream and I went to knock on his door. "It's open." He responded and I let myself in, only to lay down on his bed.

     "What brings you here?" He asked me and I sat up.

     "Nothing," I looked at his monitors. "So this is the life of a gamer, huh?" I leaned back.

     "Yeah, I love it." He grinned. "All my fans love you!"

     "Not really," I rolled my eyes. "There are still some people who didn't like the fact that I'm playing Minecraft with you."

     He sat beside me and I scooted a little farther away from him to make some room.

    "It's normal. Being in the spotlight can make people love or hate you. There's no in-between," He explained. "I say, don't mind them. I'll know when they've crossed the line."

     "Tommy, can you do me a favour?" I asked, getting nervous.

     As he leans back on his chair, he struck me with those mesmerizing blue-colored eyes of his. "Of course. What is it, though?"

     "Something really, really important to me was lost and I need your help to find it." I explained and he nodded in understanding.

     "What important thing?"

     "My childhood stuffed animal. It:s really important to me and I'd literally cry if I couldn't find it."

     "Don't worry," he placed his hand over mine. "We'll find it."

     "Yeah, I hope so." He squeezed my hand in reassurance.

     "After we eat lunch, though. I'm hungry." We laughed and walked downstairs.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Irrelevant but I just did nail extensions on myself and it's so hard to type help— ✋🏼😭

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     If you want money from MrBeast

781