{Chapter 10} Story time

WELCOME BACK TO MY CRAZY STORY TIMES
But fr it's a bit crazy this time, prepare yourself..

~~~~

I was in my desired reality, after all the shit that happend with that bitch named Draco.
I was eating, but then we heard this weirdass !BOOM!
People were SHOOK and tried to run outside.
I was actually pretty calm bc I scripted that I can't die, and I won't feel pain unless I want pain.😏
Everyone was gone and I was still sitting there, eating until the food freaking disappeared.. :(

The doors flew open and I saw Bellatrix stand there and I went: ;)

"Hello crazy one, come with me!"
- Bellatrix

Yes. I scripted that Bellatrix is my mother. No I don't know who my dad is.
Don't get me wrong, she's not a good person but..
Chile anyways, Bellatrix calls me her "crazy one", I don't know why but I'm not mad about it.

(We have an awesome friendship btw, as I already said she's not a good person but I like her as my mother.)

I went with her, not knowing where we were going, but yeah she brought me outside bc she tried to kill someone. (There was fire, I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WOMAN HER BRAIN WORKS BUT IG IT'S NOT WORKING THAT GOOD)
Yeah, I was disappointed, but did she care?
No.
Then she disappeared to who knows where, and some professors went inside again to check what happend, but luckily no one died.
Everyone was brought inside again and everyone acted like nothing happend.

SAD NEWS: WE DIDN'T GET TO FINISH OUR DINNER, YEAH I CRIED WHEN I HEARD THAT. I NEED MY FOOD LIKE PLSSSSS
BTW NO, IT'S NOT LIKE EVERYDAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS IN MY DR!!!

~~~~

I hoped you liked this chapter! AND OMG I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH, THE AMOUNT OF VIEWS/READS AND LOVELY COMMENTS ARE AMAZING!
I PROMISE Y'ALL, Y'ALL CAN SHIFT!
Y'ALL ARE PRO SHIFTERS, C'MON TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF, THAT BEAUTY IS A MASTER SHIFTER!