chapter 5

First Quidditch Practice

Flint POV:

Everyone was in the common room except for y/n.

I knew having a girl on the team was going to be a hassle.

"Alright everyone's here who's going to go get y/n?" I asked and everyone quickly shot up their hands.

"Lewis you get her, she seems to like you the most." I rolled my eyes as I said that. Of course she likes perfect little Elliot Lewis.

"Okay." He smiled and ran up the stairs to the girls dorms.

Third person POV:

Y/n was having a great sleep until she was violently shaken awake.

"Whose there." She practically yelled sitting up.

"Morning love." Elliot smiled at her.

"Am I late for practice?" She asked.

"Everyone's waiting for you in the common room put your quidditch uniform on and be down in two minutes." Elliot left.

Y/n quickly jumped out of bed putting on a sports bra her quidditch uniform some leggings and throwing her hair into a messy bun.

She threw her shoes on and ran downstairs.

"Sorry I'm late." She laughed.

"Finally we can go practice." Flint chuckled with the boys.

The group walked down to the quidditch pit.

"Alright." Flint said turning to everyone. "Pick a partner we're doing warmup."

Y/n stood their awkwardly as everyone found a partner except her.

"Ok l/n your with me since everyone else has a partner." Flint told the girl.

"Alright." She yawned.

"Ok to start off we're having a relay race as you can see the pitch is filled with obstacles." Flint motioned to the empty pitch

"There aren't ant obstacles, Flint." Y/N whispered.

Flint shivered before talking again.

"Ah, yes." He got out his wand and suddenly there was a giant obstacle course.

"Alright. Keep in mind a lot of this is old stuff from storage. You have to start by; jumping over these hurdles. At the end of the hurdles there are seven tires, one for each team. You must flip the tires to the end of the line once you're over you must run 50 meters to a broom. They are all the same brand so everything is equal."

Flint took a deep breath before talking again.

"Dumbledore luckily created a course around the school." Flint took a map out of his pocket showing it to the team. "You'll all start here." He pointed at the quidditch pitch on the map.

"Then you'll fly around the clock tower and the divination tower, after you've flown around the divination tower I have gotten Hagrid to give you a task, the first groups task will be different from the second groups. After you finish his task you must fly over the black lake whilst trying to dodge the giant squid."

Flints smile grew wider and wider, probably thinking about his teammates getting thrown into the black lake by the giant squid.

Y/N smiled at the thought of Malfoy getting thrown into the lake, making him cry and call for his father.

"After you've passed the lake you will try to fly back but beware. Something will try and catch you." Flint continued. "And finally to end the flying course you must fly by the whomping willow. Its on full alert based on what happened last year."