Chapter Eight

1 month until the crash.

Ding dong I'm seventeen nothing exciting comes from this birthday, whoo hoo.

My parents wanted to do a birthday but I shot that down immediately, I told them I just want to spend the day with my friends.

So here we are all gathered up in the tree house, by 'we' I mean Thomas, myself, Jeremy, Tyler, Enzo, Bonnie and Caroline. We're waiting for it to turn 2:00pm which is the time I was born and I'll be able to see if I've found all my soulmates or not.

I never thought I'd say that sentence.

'Two of the Originals huh?' Caroline teases and I roll my eyes, smiling at the little grumble from Thomas.

'Yes but this one isn't very happy about sharing' I tease Thomas smirking up at him and he nips at my ear.

'Aw Thomas mate not here we don't wanna see that' Enzo smirks and Thomas just flips him off.

Those two have been getting closer and it's really nice to see.

'So when where you going to tell us about you two?' Bonnie wiggles her eyebrows at Jeremy and Tyler making me chuckle at my little brothers blushing face.

'We're soulmates' Jeremy mumbles quietly and I smile at him.

'I'm happy for you little bro, perhaps now I don't have to look out for your stupid ass 24/7' I tease him and he flips me off smirking.

'Oooooooh! Ellie it's 1:59' Caroline squeals and I smile at her, raising my wrist looking at it curiously.

'Don't make me have to share her with more people Thomas groans and I giggle quietly.

Silver sparks lighted my wrist for a moment before forming a a dot underneath Kol's initials.

'One more person' I say quietly to the group and they smile in happiness.

Well Thomas groans quietly into my hair but I can feel him smiling.

'One more who has to put up with my crazy sister' Jeremy laughs and I just shake my head at him.

'Do you still wanna do the plan still' Tyler asked stroking my brother hair and I smile at their cuteness.

'Hell yes'

~~~~

We were all gathered in a warehouse in Chicago already to massacre a bunch of terrorists , I must say I'm extremely excited.

Tyler is going to activate his wolf gene, despite myself and Jeremy's worries. Thomas is also going to turn one of the humans into a vampire so Jeremy is a bit safer when the vampires come to town.

We go upstairs and instantly start with the killing. Caroline and Bonnie are teamed up, Caroline slitting the throats of every human she has in sight and Bon Bon makes them literally explode.

Thomas stays close to me, letting pull the hearts out of whoever I see fit. Tyler has activate his wolfgene and seems more vampire than werewolf ironically enough, he prefers to rips their throats out.

Enzo, well he's certainly inventive. Jeremy prefers to just stab people in the eyes.

It doesn't take us long and soon we are covered in blood but happy...I wonder?

I drip my finger in a pool of nearby blood and I put it experimentally in my mouth.

It's actually....quite nice.

'Humans are not supposed to drink blood love'

I look up shocked at the familiar British accent and my friends instantly come to my side, Thomas protectively stands in front of me growling slightly.

In front of us Elijah, Kol and Klaus stand in front of us looking at me curiously.

'A new doppelgänger' Elijah murmurs interested and I gulp slightly, my hand reaching up to grip Thomas's forearm.

'How dare you touch him' Kol shouts at me angrily and I step forward immensely annoyed at him.

'Because Kol, he's my mate and you should check your facts before getting annoyed at me' I glare at him and he snarls at me.

'You're lying'

'Brother perhaps-' Klaus tries to say but Kol interrupts him.

'She's just another Tatia ready to play us off against each other. No one can have more than two soulmates, everyone knows that' The young vampire gets angrier and angrier.

I walk up to him and slap him across the face.

'You're really pushing away the idea of me wanting to be your mate' I snap at him and he pins me against the wall with his hand on my neck.

Thomas starts to come forward but I give him a look before I spin around and pin Kol up against the wall.

'Look at my fucking arm you dumb piece of shit' I shove it in his face and his face falls as he looks at my marks.

I let him go and I walk back over to Thomas, in which he opens his arms and I walk into them.

'Miss what is your name?' Elijah speaks up looking at Bonnie and I smile.

'Bonnie Bennett' She says quietly and Enzo wraps his arm around her waist, their so cute together.

'Perhaps I shouldn't of teased Thomas so much for having to share after all' Enzo groans a little and Elijah speeds over to them.

They start talking between themselves and it makes me smile, their good for each other.

'Darling-'

'Kol it's fine' I cut him off and he smiles gratefully. 'Niklaus your quiet.'

'It's been over 1000 years love, plus you're the doppelgänger I'm supposed to sacrifice' He says sadly and I smile at him.

'I know a spell, I can come back. I just need you to wait a couple of years so then the wolf I want to sacrifice will come into town' I say determinedly and he nods.

'I'll wait love, for you anything' he smiles but I frown.

'Your mother....'

'Ellie' Thomas warns, his grip tightening on me.

'What's happened to mother?' Kol asks vulnerably and Elijah stop his conversation with my friends.

'I killed her'

______________________________________

I wasn't sure when her birthday actually was so I just made it up to be honest.

Hope you don't mind :)

Let me know what you think about this chapter.

Geeky_LittlBookworm xx