Chapter 21

Francy's p

Francy's p.o.v

After the quick shower, I got dressed and jumped under my covers waiting for the call.

I cleared my throat and tried to see how I would sound.

Hello...Hey..Hi..Oh hi..oh hey..

Ugh I sounded awful.

My phone buzzed and I juggled it a few times before It fell on my face and I could pick up.

"Hello?" Damn it I sounded too girly.

"Hey." He talked in a really raspy voice. I'm so shook I could have a heart attack. How could he sound so hot.

He cleared his throat and his deep raspy voice was just deep now. Too bad.

"I had a really great time but I'm really sorry that we had to cut it short." He started. "I hope next time, all will go according to plan."

I died. Next time? yes!!! If things went according to plan we would not have had that kiss.

"I had a great time too." I managed to say without my voice trembling.

There was a short silence on the phone and I played with my nails nervously.

"Actually.." I started unsure If I should say this, but I felt it was really important for me to tell him. " Even now I'm still nervous and I keep feeling tingles when I remember. The kiss. Um.. was it.was umm the kiss good for you as well?"

There was no response and I think he had dropped the phone. I waited a bit before I could hear him on the line again.

"Francy..." My name sounded so good as he said it. "*He exhaled a long and deep breath.* The kiss was great for me as well."

That made me smile. Ahh finally air..

"I have to go now and take a very long shower, but I would like to call you again later tonight after I'm done with some work. If that's alright with you."

I smiled, unable to contain my happiness. "I won't mind. But if you can't make it don't worry about it."

"Oh so it doesn't matter if I call or not. How heartless Francy."

"NOO.That's not what i meant." I panicked but I heard him laughing.

"Sorry, I was just teasing. I'll go now."

There was a lingering silence.

"Bye."

"Bye."

*****

The next morning

Francy's p.o.v

"Where are my damn socks?" I ran around the room looking for my new over the knee socks. I just know I left them somewhere around here...