Chapter 4 - She's One Of The Boys

Whoop, I went from 12 to 17 fans in one day! Thanks so much for fanning ppl! =)

~ ~ Chapter Four ~ ~

     "Fine, don't be friends with me then," I muttered, sounding a little sour – this is why I have stopped trying to be friends with people, they just don't know how to take me and think I’m a bully of some kind - which I’m totally not, I just say what I’m thinking and some people can’t handle that....which is not my fault.

Just then the bell rang and I jumped to my feet, grabbed my bag and ran out the room and into the hallway, only to come to a stop and pull my schedule out. English with Ms Drew, oh, isn't she the one whose class I just snuck in on? Great.

"Lost already?"

I frowned up at Brody, "No," then I glanced down the hall and started to slowly make my way there, noticing that he was following me, "Stalker much?" I frowned as I looked back at him from over my shoulder.

He laughed, "We have English together, loser."

I moaned loudly, it's only second period and I feel like this day is never going to end. Checking my schedule again, I have food class next and then lunch. Maybe I can fake sick and go home after that? Boarding school was so much easier; I could just sneak off and lock myself in my dorm and hide out in there or go wander around the large grounds.

"Yaaaay," I quietly cheered with fake enthusiasm as I remembered what Brody had just said.

"Butt head," he chuckled then shoved me in through the open door, I kicked my leg back and got him in the shin somewhere. He yelled slightly then poked my ribs; spinning around to glare at him, I smacked him in the forehead.

"No poking," I warned and then turned away before he could see the smile on my face.

     "Are you actually in my class this time or are you invading it again?"

I stopped and looked over at Ms Drew who was frowning at me slightly, I smiled the sweetest smile I have, "Yeah, I'm in this class."

"Invading?" Brody was confused, I shook my head telling him to not worry about it and found a seat up the back, I pretty much sat in the corner that the creepy pocket knife dude had been in because the corner Grant had been in, was all wet.

Looking down at the top of the table as I sat down on my seat, I raised an eyebrow at the deeply carved scratch marks into the plastic. Any deeper and the creepy dude would have cut right through it all.

Brody sat down at the single desk next to mine and pulled his iphone out his pocket and opened up some game. Peering over his shoulder I could see tiny little zombies running around, "Naww, aren't they so cute?" I cooed, purposely trying to annoy him.

"Yep," came his short one answered reply.

"I'm bored; can we go home after lunch?"

Brody didn't look away from his phone, "Nope."

"Fine, but then you can miss out on mine and Grant's sleepover tonight," I grinned as I pulled a blank notebook out of my bag and began doodling random pictures.

"Everyone, attention please," I looked up at Ms Drew who was trying to put order in her class, but since I just saw her last one; I knew it was a hopeless attempt for her. She sighed after a few minutes, "Fine, do what you want, but if anyone is interested in passing English this year - we are reading any Classic," then she sat down in her seat behind her desk.