jaemin ; imagine

this is longggg, I apologize. I got the day off today so I decided to write :) hope you are all having a wonderful day/night!

I drove to the gas station at 4am to buy orange juice. okay that's all, stay safe! <3

4,159 words
—————————————

first day of college? what could go wrong? possibly walk into the boys bathroom. go to the wrong class. mess up your name. you name it but your first day of college was weird.

"ughh" I groaned as I kept looking at my phone and then the classroom signs.

"maybe I should have asked those teachers I saw earlier" I mumbled to myself as I continued to walk down the hallway. I would look up and then down, up and down, over and over again trying to find the right class.

"hey, hold my hand" I glanced up to see a tall guy standing in front of me.

"what?" I took a step back away from the guy just to be cautious.

"hold my hand" he repeats the words he said earlier. I obvisouly don't listen to him but I stood perfectly still, hoping he would just run off somewhere else. The guy lets out a groan and takes my hand, our fingers are perfectly locked together.

"woah hey! I didn't say-" he cuts me off by shushing me.

"just go along with it, alright?" he says as he turns around to look at the opposite direction.

"yo nana! you find her?" I move over to the side a little and peeked over the guys back. Six boys were walking right towards us.

"yeah, she's right here" the guy apparently named nana moves over completely so they could see me perfectly.

"you're his girlfriend? nice to meet you" a small blonde haired kid flashes a smile.

"uhh.." my eyes glazed over all of the boys and then end up looking at the boy who is getting me into this mess. somehow in his eyes, I could totally tell he was desperate for my help. I could just say the truth and leave so i'm not late for class or I could just go along with it and hope to never see him ever again.

"uhm....nice to meet you too! he's talked a lot about you guys" I gave them a smile back.

"really? wow, he talks so much about you too. saying that you're his soulmate and you're so perfect for him. never knew he was such a hopeless romantic" a black haired boy with blonde highlights laughed.

"oh really? that's so sweet" I gave them another smile hoping this would end soon because I really needed to go to class.

"wow hyung, after a whole entire year, you finally let us see her. I don't get why you were so scared to show her off. she's pretty" the kid who talked this time had black hair, he reminds me of that one clown in that one movie. I shouldn't be calling him a clown, my bad.

"he wouldn't even show us pictures of you or even tell us your name. we became iffy, we honestly didn't think that he had one and that he just made up everything. sorry for thinking that your existence was fake" another kid chuckles.

"that's alright" I tell them. I eagerly wanted to leave. I still have to find my classroom. I can't keep standing here and pretend that i'm some lying boys girlfriend.

"i told you I wasn't lying" nana has a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes.

"well anyways, she needs to head to class. isn't that right?" nana looks down at me. oh god, I didn't even notice our height difference. he's twice as tall as me, am I really that short?