Ch. 84

Key's POV

" So, you've forgiven me fa everything?" I asked.

She nodded her head " Yeah, I guess you can say dat."

" Do you still love me?" I asked.

She put her fork back down, and thought about it for a minute.

" Yeah, of course I still love you."

" Do you ever see us getting back together?" I smiled.

" I like what we have now. Cause our relationship was way too toxic, and I don't want our son growing up in dat type of environment." She said.

" It was, and I'm changing my ways. You still love me, and I still love you. I promise I'ma do right by you from here on out like I should've been doing from the jump. I love you, and I'll do anything for you and our son. All, I'm asking fa is another chance." I said truthfully.

" I love you too, and I believe you. I really do cause I've seen the changes you've made ever since you found out I was pregnant."

I couldn't help, but smile. Cause I'm happy that she realize a nigga actually is changing, and trying to fix everything.

" But you took me for granted, and you started caring when it's was too late. If we was to get back together it'll never be how it was when we first started dating cause the love I have for you isn't the same. I love you as the father of our child. I'm not in love with you anymore." Caliana said.

I'm not gone lie hearing her say that cut me deep. I honestly wanna get up from the table, and walk away cause I'm hurting that bad. But I can't cause I know this the same pain I put ha through, so I had to sit here and take it like a man.

I didn't say anything I just sat there fighting back my tears.

" Honestly Key, if that whole situation with Bre would've never happened, then we probably could've worked everything out. But the fight, the cheating, you telling her my business, all the stuff you said to me when you came over drunk. You don't understand how that made me felt. I did shit fa you that I didn't have to do. When you was in jail I made sure ya momma and grandma was straight. I was the one who pushed you to take this rapping shit serious. I believed in you when you didn't even believe in ya self. You was the first nigga I trusted after I lost Shy, and you knew the shit I had been through. So, fa you to still do me like that hurt. I loved you, and never asked you fa anything. All I wanted was for you to be faithful, loyal, and be real with me. But you couldn't even do that. Cause all you had to do was tell me you wanted to fuck another bitch. I would've asked what she looked like. Hell, if she was bad then I would've been down fa a threesome, but NO! It's always about what Key wants or what Key needs." Caliana said with tears in her eyes.

" Ca—" Before I could finish she cut me off.

" I'm not finished. You had more than enough chances to change. Why now, huh? Is cause you've realized that you're not the only person that want me? Or is cause realize that there's somebody out there who's actually capable of loving me the right way?" She asked as a tear dropped from her eye.

" I know I've made mistakes, and I've learned from em. I know you don't trust me, but let me earn it back. I love you. I want us to be a family. I wanna wake up in the morning in the same house as you and my son. I want my son to grow up in a 2 parent household something I didn't have when I was growing up." I said truthfully.