Chapter 12

Namjoon pov:

I looked at the pile of my soulmates. My heart is just warm by this picture. Finally, after all this time we found our last piece to make our family complete. We are here together, all of eight us completed together and I couldn't be happier.

How happy I'm now. I can't even describe it with words. And our last soulmate is perfect. In my eyes, she is everything that I searched up. I know that the guys feel the same, I just feel it in our bond.

I wouldn't say it out loud, but I glad that our last soulmate is a girl. We needed a women's touch in our circle. How much I know she even a year younger than Jungkook, what makes her baby of our family. She was little compared to us, but she wasn't small either compared to other girls.

I don't know how, but she looked like all of us combined to the one person. It was slightly weird, but I liked it. She looked like my other six soulmates and I can't like her more for that. I know here of close just these two days, but I'm already compelled by her.

How much I observed her personality, she was quite shy and she didn't like to share much of her feelings. Just looking at her eyes I could tell, that something is bothering her and when I will get closer to her I would ask her. I want her to trust us and give herself to our bond.

Taehyung and Jimin kept hugging her and I swear I saw a little smile on her beautiful plump lips. I felt like I keep staring at her lips, so I quickly averted my eyes somewhere else. I didn't want to bother her.

"I know, I may be asking for much. But I hope you understand that I need to complete our bond. I need that." Ray said. Jimin and Tae let go of her, but Tae take her hand in his and she didn't mind that.

"You know, it's gonna be a little painful. It always hurt a little when flowers bloom" Jin said next to me. Yeah, he was right. It wasn't painful, but the blooming flower was. "Ray you will have seven flowers to bloom. I don't want you hurt, so think we need thing go slowly" Jin glanced at her figure.

I looked back at her, waiting for her reaction. Ray nodded at Jin. "I know the painful part. But how I mentioned before, I need this bond the soon I can." I saw how distressed Ray looked, something was more to this story and I would find out for her or someone else if needed.

"So, why don't we do this. We will take three days to bond. You will bond with three or two of us each day. How that sound?" I asked. Ray was thinking of it, while Tae still rubbed her hand with his thumb and Jimin got closer to her again. This younger one always was clingier.

"Okay. I think I can do it with that" Ray said with a little smile playing on her face. "And we start tomorrow. Today we just get to know each other more. What you say?" Jin asked her.

Ray sighed, seeing that it was hard to argue with Jin. She nodded at him and then at us too. Jimin happily beamed at her and Taehyung widely smiled at her. "Do you maybe want to see our rooms?" Tae asked her. Ray didn't get to answer when Taehyung and Jimin pulled her, Jungkook joined the three too.

It was a sight to see them so happy. We were happy together seven, but we always felt missing someone and now when she finally appeared we couldn't be happier than this. And I felt through the bond that younger ones already was attached to our little one. I happily smiled at my thought, it sounded good to our little one.

"I think, I wasn't alone who saw through her wall. She is hiding something, I just feel it" Yoongi said. He looked dead serious. I nodded at him. "I saw that too. I'm willing to found out. I don't want her being a burden by something"

Hoseok looked around and said. "Just don't scare her away. We waited for her for some time and now that she here I don't want to lose her. And I know that younger ones are already close to her. So don't mess things up, okay?".

"I and Yoongi take care of this. And we know Hobi, we don't want to lose her too. Not now, not ever. Just trust us" I say and Hobi nodded. Jin took his hand and said. "Why don't we join the group in their rooms?". Hobi smiled and they both left together. I looked at Yoongi and nodded. We doing this for her. Just to help her out.

//////<A/N>\\\\\
BTS age in this story is two years younger than now. For example Jungkook is 21 in this story and etc.

I didn't really thought of changing their ages, but I wanted them be more to the college age. If that makes sense.

Be safe! 💜💜💜

Don't forget to vote and comment (I like reading your comments🥺😉)