thirteen

instagram!

❤️ 💬 ↗️liked by dreamwastaken, wilbursoot, and 2,374,281 otherspumpkin should i post more fit pics or nah

❤️ 💬 ↗️
liked by dreamwastaken, wilbursoot, and 2,374,281 others
pumpkin should i post more fit pics or nah

user2 yes yes yes yes yes yes

user1 ok we see u pumpkin with the style
  |
user4 she's so bi lmao
  |
user5 stfu you made her come out

dreamwastaken green bag!
|
pumpkin yes!

wilbursoot i picked out the skirt
  |
pumpkin good job wilbur

karljacobs_ cool beans!
  |
pumpkin !!!!

sapnapinsta very cool pumpkin
  |
georgenotfound agree
  |
pumpkin agree

mxmtoon hello! marriage?
  |
pumpkin getting double married are we? 😚😚😚
  |
mxmtoon that's how much i love you 😚😚😚

irl!

meredith dressed up for nothing, really. she didn't have many friends near where she lived, and since she didn't go to college, she didn't have any school friends, either. the only one she could actually see was will, and he was all the way in brighton. she was bored again, and she desperately wanted to go out and meet new people. the only problem was that was deathly nerve wracking for her, and she still couldn't fix it.

instead, she decided to just stock up on her groceries, going to fill stitches' water bowl before leaving. she made sure everything she needed was with her, closing and locking her apartment door behind her as she grabbed her skateboard and began skating to the grocery store down the street.

it was a quaint little store, one that she had gone to every time she needed groceries since she moved in her apartment. she was pretty much friends with the owner of the store by now because of how many times she had gone there.

she liked having her face hidden from the public. when you have 16 million people that follow you and watch you everyday, having a little bit of privacy can be very beneficial. because of her social anxiety, she wasn't planning a face reveal for a while, not until she was comfortable with random people coming up and recognizing her in public.

she didn't leave the house all too much anyway. whenever she was out, it was always just for a couple hours for either something she needed or just walking around nature areas. she liked the comfort of her own home more, or the comfort of her friends' homes. she wasn't one for change or new environments that much, so she usually was a creature of habit.

after half an hour or so, she was on her way back home with two bags of groceries in her hands. after managing to get into the elevator to her apartment, she began putting the groceries away in her kitchen. her phone started ringing, causing her to close the fridge door and scramble through her purse to answer.