Chapter 7: Hinata and who?

Info key: (f/f)= favourite food

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) wanted to visit Kaori and Moriko to see how they were doing. She entered the café and saw that it was almost full. She sighed realizing that they probably needed help with servers again. She went to the bathroom and changed into the maid outfit (refer to chapter 1). Unfortunately, this one was a size too small but (Y/N) sucked it up and went to go serve a table. She walked to table 7 and took their orders, then made a beeline to the kitchen. In the kitchen she saw Kaori teaching Moriko how to cook one of the dishes. (Y/N)'s heart felt like it was going to burst from how adorable this was. She continued serving tables throughout the whole day. Then she noticed a familiar head of orange hair enter the café a bit after rush hour. "Just come here okay? I heard this place is really good!" He said into his phone before angrily hanging up. She walked up to him with a bright smile. "Oh! It's you!" he was clearly shocked to see her, she silently giggled at this. She wrote on her notepad 'I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm mute. Sorry for not being able to tell you that earlier.' he read after she handed the notepad to him. He smiled back at her before she lead him to an empty table. 

Time skip (When the people he was waiting for arrived)

The bell that signalled the servers when someone was entering went off. Another one of the servers went up to them. They all sat down at Hinata's table and began to talk happily. (Y/N) walked out of the kitchen to take Hinata's order and was shocked to see a large group of people sitting with him. She walked up to his table and tapped her hand on the table to catch all the males attention. She grabbed the nearest boy's hand and wrote with her index finger 'Order?' on his hand, the boy was yet again Daichi. "She's asking for our order, what do you guys want?" Daichi informed the others. They all input their orders as (Y/N) wrote down each of them. She waved and walked off to the kitchen. All of the boys watched her walk away while she slightly shook her hips. Tanaka and Nishinoya had little bits of drool creeping out of the corner of their mouths as they watched her. Daichi noticed the boys drooling and snapped his fingers in front of their faces to get them out of their trance. "Were you both staring at her ass?" Daichi questioned them. "Don't act like you weren't doing it too Daichi!" Tanaka responded, his voice filled with spite. The rest of the team looked back and forth between the two. "Guys, we shouldn't fight!" Hinata said trying to ease the tension. Both of the other boys glared harshly at Hinata, causing him to sink in his seat. Tanaka and Daichi began to angry speak back and forth until they started shouting at each other as the rest of the team watched in either fear or amusement. Until the manager came out of their office and walked over to their table. "If you gentlemen can't be quiet, we will kick you out of this establishment." The manager told them. Tanaka and Daichi quieted down and just glared at each other from across the table. (Y/N) happened to walk out of the kitchen with five platers covered with food. She had one on her head, two on her arms and two in her hands. She managed to delicately balance all of the platters and place them down on the table without spilling anything or having any dish get messed up. The boys were shocked at how graceful she was. "How did you do that?" Sugawara questioned with awe.  She imitated a ballerina then silently giggle behind her hand. They all smiled at how happy she looked. They kept staring at her intensely and it was made her become uncomfortable so she fled to the kitchen to get away from them. All of their faces fell when she left to the kitchen, they wanted her to stay longer. "Hey hey hey! Hinata-kun! There you are buddy!" A voice called out. "Chibi-chan!! You left us alone in that antique store! Bokuto almost broke something!" another voice complained. "Why'd you leave me alone with those germs?" The last voice said slightly irritated. (Y/N) walked out of the kitchen to seat the people who walked through the door. When she saw Bokuto though her breath got caught in her throat. "(Y/N)-chan?"

A.N.

I'm back! I finally have inspiration for this story! I don't have a regular updating schedule for this book anymore.  I will try to update often! Thanks for waiting for me to update and reading!

Happy Reading~! Sayonara! ~Author-san

Word Count: 820  words