Chapter Fifteen: D2: Chapter Four

Reese's P.O.V

          "Reese, what are you doing?"

          "Being a V.K. You chose four, and said you were going to bring more. But, you didn't. My other friends are still stuck here." I slip him a note without anyone noticing.

          "Hey, guys! They're here!"

          "Welcome!"

          "Finally."

          "You lying little-"

          "Ah, ah, ah." I tease. 

          "Let's see how you like swimming with the sharks." He kicks me over broad. A hand grabs mine.

          "We need to stop meeting like this."

          "Aiden." He pulls me up. "You came for me."

          "Evie punches really hard." I laugh. "Let's take these pirates down. After you mi'lady." In sync, they take on Harry Hook and Gil.

          "You used to be like a little sister to me." 

          "Things change, I found my family. Harry we don't have to do this." I grab his hook and dangle it over the side of the boat. "Fetch." I drop it and he dives after it.

          "Reese Aiden, time to go." 

          "Oh, no I mutter as the world starts to spin."

Third Person's P.O.V

          AIden catches her. "Reese?" Mal and Evie share a look. "Crap."

          "She's going to be fine, she was the last time."

          "Last time she didn't try to fight it, this time she's been putting on a brave face." Carlos puts her head on his lap.

          "What's going on?" Ben and Lonnie ask at the same time.

          "Water it hurts her, makes her really sick. SHe was out for nearly a month last time."

          "PAIN! PANIC!"

          "Yes, your royal purpleness?" Ben sends Mal a questioning look.

          "How did they heal her last time."

          "Dr. Faciliar's voodoo magic." 

          "How? magic isn't supposed to work on the Isle."

         "Evil magic doesn't work. We discovered light magic does." Carlos explains.

          "Is there another way?"

          "There is." Panic hands Mal a potion. "Her blueness thought something like this might happen."

          "Thanks. Carlos her nose." He pinches her nose and Mal pours the potion down her throat. "Take this and go back yo your master." They bow before vanishing. After a few minutes she wakes up.

          "How are you feeling?"

          "FIne." She mumbles. 

          "When did Lonnie get here?" They share a worried look.

          "How much do you remember."

          "Uma threatening me, me realizing light magic works on the Isle, Gil, holding me down, water making contact with my skin, and panicking about Uma coming for Ben."

          "That was yesterday." 

          "Other than some memory loss you're fine."

          "Where'd you get the necklace?"

          "I don't remeber."