IV. Ultron

"Worthy

"Worthy.." a robotic voice said. "How could you be worthy? You're all killers."

Skylar turned her head to see a damaged robot talking to them.

"Stark." Steve stated cautiously. "Jarvis." Tony said then the broken like robot spoke again.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or I was a dream." Skylar slowly got into a defensive position.

"Reboot legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit." Tony said looking at the thin device in his hand. The robot interrupted. "There was this terrible noise. And I was tangled in..strings."

"I had to kill the other guy he was a good guy."

"You killed someone?" Skylar asked with a raised a eyebrow. "Wouldn't have been my first call." The robot said looking at her.

"But down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." Then Thor asked. "Who sent you?"

"I see a suit of armor around the world." It said in Stark's voice.

"Ultron." Bruce said finally realizing who it was. "In the flesh. Or no, not yet. Not in this chrysalis."

Maria then had a gun in her hand and stood up from her seat.

"But I'm ready. I'm on mission." 'Ultron' said.

"What mission?" Natasha asked.

"Peace in our time."

Iron legions started coming out of the walls. Steve pulled the table up blocking the blast from them, while Clint and Skylar slid under a table.

"You okay." Clint asked. "Yeah," Skylar said slightly out of breath. "I'm fine."

Skylar grabbed the knives from her shoes and threw one at the robot cutting off its arm.

Maria was shooting them from behind the couch. Natasha pulled Bruce behind the counter and Steve (being the reckless man he is), was putting it in a weird sort of death hug.

Skylar was then blasted to the ground by one. She blacked out for a few seconds.

A robot was about to blast Dr. Cho until Steve ripped it in half.

"Hey, Cap!" Clint said tossing him his shield. Steve threw his destroying the last iron legion.

"That was dramatic!" Ultron said. "I'm sorry I know you mean well, you just didn't think it through."

Skylar sat up from her laying position out of breath.

"You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve?" Ultron asked.

He picked up a broken iron legion. "With these? These puppets." He broke its face off then throwing it to the floor.

"There's only one path to peace. The avengers extinction." He said. Thor angrily threw his hammer at him instantly destroying him.

"I have strings but now I'm free." Skylar heard the robot sing.