Nijuugo- Gardener sees Crackhead lose it

[M/N][L/N]

Everything was explained to us and I sympathised slightly with Yoshino. Then, Itadori made the decision to invite him to Jujutsu Tech where there were are a lot of crazy strong teachers and relieable friends. I didn't a small smile graced itself upon my face as I watched the scene. He suggested they work together to find the person who cursed his mother. Itadori was really kind. Yoshino looked up to me and I think it was the first time he had a smile on his face since I saw him today.

"It's weird to see you smile (M/N)" Yoshino laughed

"Sorry" I apologised

"It's not a bad thing" Itadori piped up

Right then, I sensed a presence. I gripped my shovel tightly and looked at to the person at the stairwell. It was that curse. My guard was raised immediately and I threw my Atlantic Ivy seeds on the ground which I grew quickly before putting the shovel under my arm and grabbing Itadori and Yoshino before jumping out of the window and off the roof into the yard.

Yoshino started yelling at me that Mahito wasn't going to hurt him and he would ask him not to hurt us but I didn't believe that. Itadori looked stunned and asked me why that curse seemed so familiar which made me remind him that was the curse that attacked Nanami. Itadori cursed at himself for being so stupid and yelled at me to put him down which made me point out how stupid of a decision that would be. I was going to try and leave but Itadori pushed out of my arms, insisting on fighting and in the moment Yoshino took that as an advantage to push away too.

He was just that insistent Mahito wasn't bad right as an deformed large mass or arms pinned Itadori and I to the ground. I was fast first pinned into the ground, even getting a bit of disgusting dirt in my mouth. Gripping my shovel close to me, I pulled my leg towards my chest and put my hands on the ground before pushing up and off the ground. Itadori was yelling at Yoshino to get away while the other only reassured him.

The strength this curse had was immense but with the split second I had, I turned around swung my shovel to amputate the deformed arm before I got up and ran to Yoshino to pull him away from the curse but I was too slow and the moment Mahito was done whispering into his ear. The hand on Yoshino's shoulder started causing Yoshino to mutate into a gross grotesque creature right before me. The hand swung at me next I blocked it off with my shovel before putting my strength and cursed energy behind it to cut off his arm before backing up.

Yoshino's deformed form started to go after Itadori but his punches barely did anything before he fell to the floor, desperately clinging onto Itadori. Calling his name and asking why. I debated on whether wasting energy to help someone that was going to die but the look of despair in Itadori's eyes as he called out for Sukuna made me move. I tried to help him but the reversed technique wouldn't do anything. He died in my hands. Meanwhile, Itadori began pleading with Sukuna and he would give up anything but he refused. The audacity he had to laugh at Yoshino made Itadori so upset as Mahito joined in.

The look in Itadori's eyes before he went straight up and punched Mahito in the face was rather startling. It looked like he snapped while I stood there with my feet glued to the floor in curiosity before I snapped out of it and dashed in to help Itadori, the neutral look on my face was covered by my sunflower hat. I threw two whole packets of rose bush seeds and grew them to capture Mahito but he altered his form to slip away but I noticed the blood he had coming down his nose.

"I will kill you" Itadori seethed

My eyes widened in a lot of shock. What happened to Itadori? He's always kind and wanted to avoid murder at all costs. What happened? He really did snap. He started throwing punches while I tried to reason with him while helping with my cursed technique. When Itadori turned to me with a look of anger that wasn't fully intended towards me at first but I could feel it, I didn't like it. I just backed off and changed my tactics to supporting him which I made sure to do. Sighing, I needed a way to calm Itadori down while dealing with the creature from Frankenstein over there.

Luckily, I had lavender seeds. Which I scattered around the whole area before blooming them. Itadori and Mahito were engaged in combat with Mahito currently running away. The smell reached their noses after a few seconds and Itadori seemed to calm down slightly. Fortunately, it nearly put Mahito to sleep, allowing Itadori to get a few punches in before Mahito woke back up and transformed his arm into a whip with many blades that he swung at Itadori.

When Itadori fell backwards right when Mahito mutated his arm into a drill, I ran in and blocked with my shovel before swinging him off and doing a spin while jumping so I could swing again at his head, nearly decapitating him.  Unfortunately, he backed off and used the weird drill against us again to which Itadori grabbed. It stabbed his hand as a result but he kept holding and swung him into the building before he told me to back off for a bit and be ready. Nodding my head, I pulled away from battle to try and heal my eyes wounds except it didn't really do anything.

"Fuck... why am I so shit at this? Life sucks" I grumbled.

Right as the second impact came from Itadori punching the ground and breaking the ground up, the dust clouds of the ground gave him the perfect cover to go in and attack. Hopefully he could finish him off but I couldn't tell what was happening and even my vision was so skewed, I couldn't see the cursed energy traces. Huffing, I turned away and prepared my Domain Expansion in case anything went wrong. I really didn't want to use it since I didn't even know how to use it to help me and I couldn't do it for more than ten minutes but I was willing to take the chance if Itadori is seriously hurt.

[Third]

During battle, Mahito had managed to get Itadori to hold still by piercing his body which let him make physical contact and perform Idle Transfiguration. He gasped as he tried to touch Sukuna's soul and was suddenly in a domain where Sukuna wearing a white yukata sat on a throne of skulls. Sukuna looked down on Mahito with a passive glare as his chin rested on the palm of his hand and his elbow was propped up.

"You dare touch my soul? Since we both heartily ridiculed that brat together, I'll allow it once. There won't be a second time. Know your place, fool" Sukuna sneered

Mahito could only stand there in shock.

"The next time you even try and put your filthy hands on the gardener, I won't be nice." Sukuna glared

Mahito could only wonder if he's someone that he met.

A/N: I feel like making (M/N) about Gojo's height, slightly taller because I actually use it a lot and why not make him taller cause currently in my mind he's grown from 175cm to 180cm but soon he's gonna be 190ish. Let him be an extra tall boy. That little Sukuna moment at the end kinda fun to write. Thanks for reading!
Extra:
Current relationship between some of the characters

Gojo: He finds (M/N) to be his favourite student, he loves pulling pranks on (M/N)
Sukuna: Weird grey area, moving out of beneficial gardener to a possible companion.
Nanami: He thinks (M/N)'s hobby of gardening is quite relaxing in a time where money is everything. As a result, he finds (M/N)'s presence beneficial.

Thanks for reading!