𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐲 ~ 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

warning ⚠️; contains smut! daddy k!nk, spitting, degrading names, swearing, sex toys, spanking? , orgasm control (please skip this story if any of these make you uncomfortable)

bottom; harry // top; louis

date; 1/18/2021

summary; Louis and Harry are driving home from the grocery store, Louis snuck a few things into the basket without harry knowing that he wants to try out. (please note this is my first time writing smut so it's going to be crappy)

no pov

It was around 12 in the morning, Louis and Harry were heading to their local grocery store; this store was a bit different since it had a sex aisle that always made the boys blush when they walked by; they needed to pick up some things to make brownies. Harry insisted that they make brownies and who is Louis to say no to his adorable boyfriend.

"Alright lou, we are here. I just need to pick up a couple things." Harry said while looking at louis in the passenger seat of his black Range Rover.

louis' pov

"Mhm, why can't we just get the brownies in a box?" I sigh. Harry punches my arm and gasps dramatically.

"How dare you say something like that lou." I roll my eyes and put my hand on the handle of the car about to open the door. I slide out of my side and notice Harry just sitting in his seat still and not making any effort to move.

"Are you coming hazza?" I ask and he just motions towards his door. I chuckle lightly knowing what he is hinting at. I quickly rush to the drivers side of the car and open the door for him.

"Thanks daddy." Harry replies softly after hopping out of the car. I gulp and feel my pants tighten a bit.

"of course princess, let's go." I grab his hand, he blushes as we head towards the entrance of the store.

The bright lights hit my eyes with a bit of sting considering how dark it was outside, I look over to a very happy Harry pulling on my hand and wanting to go towards the baking aisle. I laugh at his antics.

"Hazzie, stop pulling babe." I say and he just whines, I finally give in and we are heading towards the aisle, harry quickly picking up everything he needs right away. I don't know how he does it, like what even is the difference between baking soda and baking powder. Harry tried to explain it once but none of it made sense.

I notice harry shifting quite a lot, he looks a bit goofy with his long legs trembling.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask him softly and he perks up from where he is looking at the different kind of chocolate chips.

"I have to use the restroom lou." He replies, his eyebrows are scrunched up a bit on how much he is trying to hold it in.

"Aw, love why didn't you say something sooner?" I ask him to which he shrugs. I quickly pull him away from the baking section and push him towards the bathrooms. I watch as he waddles in, laughing loudly at how he is walking. He turns and pouts which only makes me laugh more.

As harry uses the bathroom, I look around, noticing a young couple fighting, an old lady reading the label on something, and then my eyes catch that aisle. For a boy, harry takes a long time to use the restroom, which gives me a chance to take a quick glance.

I quickly walk over to the aisle noticing a new arrangement of items, there are the condoms as per usual, however him and harry are clean and stopped using those awhile ago. Then the lube, however they finally added flavored lube, instead of just the basic one. They had a cherry, kiwi, and strawberry one. I pick up the kiwi one and slip it into the basket under the flour and sugar to hide it from Harry.