About me -Not story-

Had some questions about me and well why not answer them~

1) Where were you born?- Russia!

2) You said you have insomnia problems- how bad is it?- Pretty bad. Like these past two nights I've only slept a total of 4 hours lol. But I have bad ear infections at the moment so sleep is pretty hard.

3) Have you ever thought about trying to write a funny story?- Funny... as in comedy? Lol. But yeah I have thought of it. Idk if anyone likes my style of comedy though.. since I curse a lot in my stories haha.

4) What are your future plans for your stories?- Just continue them until they end I guess. I do have some ideas though.

5) What was the inspiration for "The Other Girl"?- Well I read a lot of those villainess stories. I never understood why there was never a story about the poor side character haha. I mean can you imagine being the small character friend who just gets tossed aside? I've always been more interested in background characters than the "main" characters.

6) Have you ever thought of writing another story similar to "The Other Girl"?- Yep. I did a small excerpt on it in L"The Other Girl"...but I always thought a parent story would be interesting. Especially for a villain character. I know there are a few novels and Manhwas about it, but it still has to deal with reincarnation. I don't want that haha more of the actual parent.

7) What happened to your story "Volk"?!- It's still in process but it's not gonna be discontinued don't worry !

8) Why was Violet such a bitch?!!!- She was meant to be one though haha. Like a twisted type of character

9) Have you thought of writing a werewolf or vampire type of story?- Yep. I used to be obsessed with werewolf stories.. I still like them but not as into it. The mate idea is kinda over done though. I always thought of doing a idea where it was the opposite. Instead of mate why not two who are destined to hate and kill each other? >_>

10) What's your favorite manga?- Depends on the genre! I really like promised never land though if you're into fantasy/horror!

11) Any anime's you can recommend?- Like I said depends on genre. If you guys like Action.. My hero Academia! Boruto maybe it's kinda long ish though. I only watch Boruto just for Sarada. Can't believe Sasuke is a papa. If you like comedy... Check out Mahou shoujo ore. It's like yaoi, yuri etc all rolled up in one. It's so weird but fucking hilarious. And if you're into shoujo.. Ouran high school host club is a classic. And of course fruits basket!!

And that's it! I'm currently on the look out for new anime- manga .. If anyone has any good recommendations lemme know! And for books too of course . I hope you guys had a great weekend 😽