Fangirling over a different idol - Hyunjin

"Baby have you seen my-" Hyunjin stops in his spot and creases his eyebrows. "What are you doing?"

"Hm?" You didn't bother to look at him since you were too focused on watching Seventeen's performance on the tv. "You know, just watching some stuff."

Hyunjin takes a seat next to you and his eyes scan the screen of what was playing. Glancing at you to only see you not paying any attention to him.

"Some stuff huh? Why are you watching a different group other than us? And why a male one at that?" He pouts and you shrug.

"Their dancing, singing, and rapping are all amazing, don't you think? But they're completely in sync and there's 13 of them!!! Oh, look!! There's Hoshi!!!!" You practically scream in excitement once he appears.

"You know their names?"

"Of course! Having a bias is hard since they're all really talented but I think Hoshi's really cute!! And he's such a good dancer too!!" You hug a pillow tightly and watch their performance in awe.

"I'm also a good dancer..." Hyunjin huffs and taps his foot on the floor annoyed.

"I want to go to their concert one day," you smile, completely ignoring him.

"Why don't you come to our concerts? I've been inviting you to every single one for almost 3 months now," he asks confused.

"Well, you're my boyfriend and I see you everyday. Plus, I've been to many of your past concerts, so I want to watch another group perform live. Oh! That reminds me! I bought a ticket for their fanmeet this week!! I can't wait!!" You squeel and giggle like a little girl.

Hyunjin leans his head onto your shoulder and wraps his arms around you waist, pulling you close.

"Baby~ You don't like them better than me, do you? And I'm way more handsome than this Hoshi you like, right?" He whines and clings to you like a koala.

"Hmm," you tap your chin. "I don't know, Hoshi's reaallyyy handsome. And cute, and funny, and totally boyfriend material~" You tease him, laughing when he starts to scold you.

"Yah!! I'm your boyfriend though!! Y/n~ How could you be so mean~" he pinches your cheeks, stretching them widely.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! Ow, that hurts!!" You pull his hands away from your face, rubbing your red cheeks. "Wait, what's with that look?"

You eye him suspiciously as he had a playful grin on his face.

"NO!! Hwang Hyunjin don't you dare- AH!! Stop!! That tickles!!!" He had pushed you back on the sofa until you were laying flat and began tickling your waist.

"N-nooo! Stoppp, I can't b-breathe!!" You try to push him away, kicking your legs at him, but it was no use.

"Not until you tell me I'm more handsome and cuter than him! And a better dancer!" Hyunjin smiles in amusement while you were clutching your sides, trying to save yourself.

"Do I h-have to? What if I say he's better?" You slightly smirk, but yelp surprised when he suddenly carries you up in his arms bridal style.

Hyunjin brings you to your shared bedroom and tosses you onto the bed, climbing above you. He begins to plant kisses all over your neck and shoulder, leaving you flustered.

"H-hyunjin, what are you doing?" You tiredly say as you tried to catch your breath.

"Is Hoshi still better? Hmm?" He cups your cheek and connects your lips, passionately kissing you.

You wrap your arms around his neck and all your thoughts had disappeared. Even though you were exhausted, somehow you could never get enough of him.

When you pull apart, you roll your eyes. "Fine, you're much better than him. Happy now?"

"Hmm, not yet," he snuggles his head into your chest and hugs you tightly.

"Then what'll make you happy huh?" You sigh, smiling and playing with his long black hair.

Hyunjin looks up to meet your eyes and he only replies with, "I'll prove it to you later."

He winks, making you confused.

"Prove it to me? What's that supposed to mean-" your eyes widen and the mischievous look on his face confirmed what you thought he meant.

"Yah!! W-why are you like t-this...." Your face had became red and he chuckled, finding you adorable.

"I love you y/n~"

"L-love you too..."