𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

They landed on Tatooine shortly after they left, the three of them were eager to follow their leads

Once they landed, they were loudly welcomed by Peli Motto and her team of tiny droids.

Peli greeted them with frantic calls of dismissal directed towards the working droids, the rowdy atmosphere creating a fully expected and authentic Peli Motto homecoming.

"Hey, hey, hey. Sorry, gang. C'mon! You know he doesn't like droids." The three droids stopped, turning their gaze to her with their tools in hand.

As Asora and the Mandalorian exited the ship he called back to her, "May as well let them have at it. The Crest needs a good once-over." He looked back at the ship for a moment, his gaze flickering to Asora before he quickly averted his gaze back in front of him.

"Oh! So, he likes droids now. Well, you heard him. Give it a once-over." She demanded calling for the droids to return back to work.

As the three walked towards her she chuckled, the hot air of Tatooine humid, almost overbearing. Asora never quite understood the appeal of the planet, it was a glorified sandbox, but she decided against mentioning that to Peli Motto.

"I guess a lot has changed since you two were last in Mos-"her comment cut short as the Mandalorian pulled the bag from his side, the small green foundling comfortably pocking out of it looking over towards Peli.

"Oh! Thank the Force!" she exclaimed happily, her hands waving in the air as she leaned back in surprise, quickly leaning down to pick him up.

"This little thing has had me worried sick." She smiled, pulling him from the bag and into her arms as she began to lightly bounce him, taking in his green appearance to ensure he was all good. No scratches or blemishes, just pure childish perfection.

"Come here, you little womp rat." She cooed down towards the child, Grogu smiled happily in response as he made little joyful greeting noises in return.

"Looks like it remembers me. How much do you want for it? Just kidding. But not really." She joked, her gaze flickering between the foundling and Mandalorian quickly, Asora smiled at the jest.

"You know, if this thing ever divides or buds, I will gladly pay for the offspring." She informed, Asora chuckled to herself at the comment. Even if he were to 'divide or bud' it wouldn't be for a few more centuries, for now he was just a joyful youngling, enjoying the youth of his life.

Peli turned to yell over towards her droids as frantic hissing sounds echoed through the bay, "Oh jeez. Watch what you're doing up there. He barely trusts your kind. You want to give all droids a bad name?"

Asora's eyebrow quirked up, she looked over to the Mandalorian in curiosity but didn't ask. What was so bad about droids? She wondered, they're smart, useful, caring and incredibly good company. In her opinion, at least.