•3•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Oh good afternoon Chief Kim" we said as we bowed after Chief Kim entered the station.

"You should go to his office and ask about it now" Jihyo said.

"But he look serious and mad now, isn't it making him mad even more? If I asks him about that?"

"Maybe..." Momo said.

"Don't be nervous, you know you both have a big chemistry" Jihyo added.

"Shut up, you btch"

"Just kidding hehe"

"Pst! Miss Jeong! Go!" Daniel said without any worth of his words.

"Don't call me Miss Jeong"

"Yah! Why you had a lot of thought? Eh you were just asks him about that thing lately" Heechul said.

"Shut uo your fcking mouth it's also your fault, if you didn't offered to that woman to go and beg a help to me I will never be like this anymore!"

"Oh, guessed who didn't loved by Chief Kim" Momo said then they laughed.

"Shut up!" I said and stand up walking to Chief Kim's office while walkung toward his door I heard those four dorks whispering about my action, I feel a bit hesitant when I was about to knock his door but I reject it all and shake my head then he finally said 'come in'

"What do you need?" he said coldly. To be honest, that four dorks shipping me to Chief Kim without any reason they said Chief Kim is inlive with me but I think not, they are just making fun with me because I'm single at the corner.

"Uhm..." I said feeling nervous as fck.

"What is it?"

"Lately Miss Im went here..."

"Then what's the matter of it? Wait, did you said Miss Im?"

"Yes"

"Miss Im is the daughter of Mr. Im, right? Who died 1 year ago, Mr. Im is one of the richest man in entire South Korea"

"Exactly"

"She went here? Lately? Eh for what?"

"That's what I need to tell you and ask you if it's okay, since the case is already close a long time ago..." I got interrupted by his words.

"You mean is it okay if we will open the case again?"

"Y-Yeah if it's okay"

"But before that we need to ask it to the station who investigate that case when Mr. Im spotted at the abandoned building, speaking of station where do they come and help to investigate that case? In a very short time we need to go there and get the case to open again"

"D-Do you mean we'll ipen it again? Is it okay to you?"

"Yup...everything for you" he said. His word making me backwards a bit to the point I almost touch the door, because I didn't even go in front of him and sit on the chair besides his table.

What do he mean by that words?

"S-Sorry for that, sorry because you heard it from me. Sorry because I still love you even tho I don't have any chance because..." I interrupted his words.

"Uh, about the case thanks for allowing me and helping me to open it again just to help Miss Im" I said and open the door then left him behind. I let out a loud sighed, finally.

Chief Kim Taehyung is our Chief here he hold this station. He once tried to confess his feelings to me but I didn't mind it anymore because I'm not ready for that, that's why I treated him as Chief at work and friend outside this station. Until now I treated him like that, I actually doesn't have any feelings to him. He also tried to asked me once if it's okay if he'll going to court me, but I didn't let him. I might hurt him someday because how can I love the person whom I treated as friend ever since, it will be unfair if he'll going to love me but I can't pay it back to him. It was years after when I assigned in this station after I finally graduated as policewoman then I met him, I don't have any idea why or how he likes me like that way. I didn't expect it that he will say it again in front of me all I know is he already forget his feeling to me. Fck, I always fckd up.

All eyes of four dorks is in my direction.

"Are you okay?" Jihyo asked.

"Y-Yes I'm...okay" I said when it's totally not.

"No, you're not" she added.

"What if after this let's have a dinner together?" Momo suggested.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Heechul started making some noise like a kid.

"Then it's Heechul's treat" Jihyo said.

"Huh? Why me?"

"Because your girlfriend always ordered a lot and to not be unfair with us"

"What about your boyfriend?"

"Okay, fine" Daniel said and they all celebrate while my mind still messy.

"Hey! Let's go!" Momo said and I stand up at my seat.

Again, give me the award title "third wheel of the year" well, if you'll going to ask me what's happening now, don't ever ask me that thing I almost kiss this wall besides me. This is also normal for me everytime we're having like this fcking hang out with them. Walking alone, hugging the air, almost kiss the wall, sitting alone. Whatever, having that boyfriend is just a waste of time, you need to be that clingy? Aish!

That's the whole thing I did, so expect that everytime we're having like this shtty hang out.