Chapter 3 - If i could take that moment back

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

If I could take that moment back...

SINGING AHEAD! (I kinda rewrote some of the rewrite- idk if that makes sense-)

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You, Eugene Lance and some reason shorty are tied up and are made to sit.

"Its- its- its the-" Lance whimpers.

"Barron!" You shout out with a fake smile.

Eugene laughs awkwardly, "Heh, long time no see! I'm glad to see you've set shop up here in Vardaros now!"

"Yeah! In fact, we were just admiring what you've done with the place!" You laugh awkwardly then gulp.

The Barron sits down on the throne and glares at you three- oops and Shorty, four.

"If you two would like to keep your tongues." Weasel snarls, "I'd suggest you'd stop moving them now." He grabs Eugene by the collar and raises his fist.

"Anthony, enough!" The Barron calls.

The man let's go of Eugene and glares at you both.

"Quit playing games you two... And for you Rider, I've been waiting for this moment. It's time to make amends."

He clasps his hands together.

"For what you did to my Stalyan."

Eugene grimaces, "Oh, right! The Stalyan incident." He looks at you in a slight panic.

You decide to help him out, "You really should let the whole Stalyan thing go. I mean, it's ancient history! Let's just move on-"

"Let's not." A female voice growls.

You all turn around to see the slender brown-haired woman. She gives you all a sinister grin.

"Hello, Stalyan." Eugene whimpers.

Stalyan picks up a sack and struts forward.

"Hello, Rider." She slaps him across the head and gives him a disgusted look before going up to the Barron and kissing his cheek.

At that moment, Shorty decided to wake up. "I'm so confused." He grumbles.

You whisper, "That's Stalyan, the Barron's daughter." You clear your throat, "And Eugene's Ex..."

Shorty gasps, "I see!" He looks confused again, "And who's this Eugene guy?"

Eugene glares at Shorty.

"Hey, Stalyan! How are ya?" Eugene pauses, you could tell he was uncomfortable in this situation.

"Look, before you get too upset I'm sure Eugene can explain-."

She smiles, "Oh don't worry Starlight, I'm not upset with Rider, besides what's to explain. " her face turns to angry at Eugene, "You left me at the altar!"