Two Color Witch

A/N
This isn't a fantasy. Some scenes are inspired with the movie Three Meters Above The Sky! So whoever liked that movie now enjoy.

Ever since Harper started her first grade she earned a nickname Two Color Witch because of her eye color. She had two different eyes, one blue and the other one green. But she simply had a condition called Heterochromia. She was beautiful and smart so people who didn't like her in school mocked her because of her eye color.

Harper suffered verbal bullying and she couldn't escape from the people. One part was thinking how beautiful her eyes are, but the majority of them them teased her because they thought it's funny. But actually it wasn't. Their bullying made Harper hate the color of her eyes and she always wanted to hide them with looking down.

She didn't have much friends afraid that they will tease her too, but she was good with few girls. She often asked herself why are people so cruel. Why can't she live in peace and have normal friends? But she couldn't get an answer. Being only 16 years old and bullied because of her eyes wasn't good for her. And she never wanted to offend anyone, then why were they acting like that towards her?

She walked back home from school, looking at the sidewalk. She found the interesting little rock and she was kicking it with her foot all along the way. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard a horn of a motorcycle.
''Watch out!'' Someone yelled making her look up. When she saw a young man on the motorcycle charging towards her, she quickly reacted and moved from the way. But as she jerked back she fell and scrapped her knee and hands. Motorcycle stopped and the man saw that the girl fell.

Kayden didn't want to hurt her, but she was on his way. He grabbed her upper arm gently and pulled her up, making her wince. Her wounds stung badly and she let the few tears fall.
''Are you okay? Have you not seen that I was coming?'' He said harshly. But people do sound angry when they are worried. And Kayden was worried for this little girl.
''I'm sorry. I was l-looking down and didn't see your motorcycle.'' She hiccuped accidentally.

''Look at me. Stop looking down.'' He said annoyed. Harper brought her head up and met his eyes. He looked at her eyes astonished with the color. It was two of his favourite colors, green and blue. Green was representing good luck and blue intelligence. And he was quite impressed with her eyes.
''Let's go to the hospital.'' He pulled her with him towards his motorcycle.

''No, it's fine. It hurts just a little.'' She lied to get away with it. But he didn't bother. He wanted to make sure she is fine and her scratches could get infected.
''Blood is coming from your wounds. They will just clean it up in a hospital and check if you're okay.'' He reassured her and put a helmet on her head. She didn't complain anymore and listened to the man who seemed to have good intentions. But she was still afraid to drive on that thing.

He gently set her on the motorcycle and sat in front of her. She wrapped her arms tightly around him as he started the engine. She closed eyes her while he was driving towards the hospital from fear. Harper thought he made a big deal out of her scratches, but she felt grateful that at least someone cared for her this much.

Kayden parked on the hospital parking lot and helped her to get down. He started walking, but stopped when he saw she wasn't catching up. She was limping her way towards him. To not waste any time, Kayden lifted her up bridal style.
''You're slow.'' He deadpanned.
''Sorry. I think my ankle got sprained.'' She winced. It's my fault! Kayden scolded himself in his mind. How could he harm such a beautiful girl?

When he noticed the nurse, he stopped her to ask where is emergency room. Everyone in the hospital turned to them and Harper felt shy to be a center of attention. She turned her head towards Kayden's chest to hide her face. Walking inside the emergency room, nurse told him to settle her on the free bed. Doctor came to check her up soon after.