Chapter Sixteen: D2: Chapter FIve

Hades P.O.V

          "Where have you two been?"

          "We were called by the Mistress."

          "Reese is in Auradon. Unless it she's back?" I glare at them waiting for an answer.

          "SHe is master, she told us to give this to you. Also, Uma and her pirates have captured mistress."

          "Find them and get my daughter back. Oh, and give this to her." I toss them a necklace. It'll work for her and her blood. Not Mal, just her. It's her ember. 

          "As you wish master."

          "I brought your supply."

          "Set it down. Your Friends with Reese, aren't you?"

          "I am."

          "Good, tell me the full extent of what her mother to her."

          "Are you sure?" 

          "Yes." As she tells me, I make the potion. Always prepared. Let's just hope they don't need it. "Take this to Pain and Pani, I'm sure they're at Tremaine's."

          "Yes, sir."

Reese's P.O.V (Presnet)

          "Do you want to cancel?" 

          "Um, you know what? I can come back.  Uh, but, like, really, really soon." Jane says feeling awkward.

          "No, no, no. No, no, no. Now's fine. Um... Do whatever you need to do."

          "You came back for me?"

          "I will always back for you. I should've never said the things I did. I love you for more than just the way you look. I mean you're roking the blue and white hair. You know we had this conversation on Uma's ship." I shake my head. I still don't remember anything after warning them about Uma coming for Ben.

          "We need to talk." Evie grabs my hand and leads me and Mally away.

          "Yeah."

          "No." Carlos says and we turn to look at him.

          "No?"

          "You guys are always going off in a huddle, whispering your girl talk stuff or whatever, and Jay and I are tired of it."

          "I'm not. We're your family, too. We've been through a lot together. We're not stopping that now, okay? Everyone sit." Dude woofs as we do. Rose runs in to my lap. 

          "Hey, girl. I'm sorry I left." I apologize scratching her ear.

          "Come on." Dude whines. "You too." SIGHS

          "I don't know how to start girl talk."

          "What up?" We laugh.

          "Um, well... I'm a mess. I'm such a mess." Her voice breaks. "I mean, six months ago, I was, you know, stealing candy from babies, and now everybody wants me to be this Lady of the Court. And I have no idea how to keep up the act."

          "I agree with Mal. Six months ago I was on the Isle terrified of my mom and working at Curl up and dye, with Diz and them. And now, everyone is expecting me to be this perfect princess. But I'm not and I don't know how to keep it up."