Ready For Take Over

Anastasia's POV

" Listen here everyone I am the leader here . This could go two ways" I smirks knowing what I have planned for tonight. " Everyone who is not family dies if you refuse or two everyone expect people i say get the f*uck out of this house clear"

" You think you can force me out whore ! It's not even your property or your country you can't give orders here they dont apply" Ivan spits in my face. Calmly I take my hand swipe it off.

" I hoped you'd say that ,Antoni GO !"

Antoni Kowalski, with a group of over 1,000 men surround them all armed. Everyone was only using CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical for now.

Antoni Kowalski , age 32 , Głowy ( boss) of  the polish mafia, also known to have some the best assassination in the world

Antoni Kowalski , age 32 , Głowy ( boss) of the polish mafia, also known to have some the best assassination in the world.

" Everyone in position, A ready for take over " He shouts as he takes a quick look around who he was about to have killed.

A smirk started to appear on Antonis face when he knew the speech that was about to come.

" Since the day I have met my dear , dear lover i was plotting for Ivons death behind everyones back. While you all thought i was dying of boredom I did some couple backgrounds checks searching for any connections I could make with the following events that have happened in the past. As you all know my dear mother tried to sell me to these worthless people which I stan by the way that dear mother" I chuckles while pointing with my finger as I holds my wine glass in the same time " because brought me to find out one of your darkest secrets and why you pressured this family into merging with Ivons"

" Everyone meet Antoni Kowalski!Dear mother does that sound any familiar to you love" I watched a mask of fear wash over my mother's face as she hears the name Antoni Kowalski " It should since his my uncle aka your dear brother"

" Anastasia Larisa Levin , after everything this family has offered you this is how you treat us. Going behind our backs to find this scum!" She starts to shout as Antonis team all redirect the guns to point at her. One thing about the Polish mafia they never accept disrespect so my dear mother should watch her mouth before accidentally getting shot. Oops!

" Mother all you wanted is to save your own selfish ass so your family wouldn't find you and that you would be safe. You thought you could put your trust into the Solokova family but you were so so so so dumb for doing that!" I laugh and i laugh again trying to brush off the hatred i have towards her.

She slaps me so hard that it leaves a red mark on my cheek . I gently take her hand and take it off me .
" Maybe you should slap the person who betrayed you not your daughter who again for the hundredth time saved your life."

" And you! " I angrily scream as i match towards Ivon. " You really thought you could kill me Мальчик ( boy) жалкий ! ( pathetic)"

" Go jump off a cliff Ana would makes everyone day. You'll die today anyway "He shouts still in pain. I take out that silly knife that somehow he took out and stab him in the arm.

" You want to know what would make my day when you realised your days are numbered as your little game if over. All your plan went to hell as all your little group of 10,000 men was shot one by one" Tracing my fingers along his chest until i get to his ear" Want to know something else that bomb you set is now dis activated" I whispered into his ear.

I stand up and walk away as hear Ivon growl in pain trying to speak or sit up i dont even know at this point anymore all it does it brings me joy and happiness to hear him in pain after traumatising me for life.

" YOU ! You disrespected your family name . You f*cking told them you b- " before he could say any more words to my future sister-in-law i take my gun and shoot him.

 You f*cking told them you b- " before he could say any more words to my future sister-in-law i take my gun and shoot him