**Chapter 23: Termination

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! I GET ALL ' GIDDY WHENEVER I SPOT A COMMENT ON MY CHAPTERS. AND YOU ARE NEVER BOTHERING ME BY REPLYING! I ADORE THE INTERACTION!

Well enjoy this chapter. There might be a surprise or two in it. 🙈👀
CHAPTER 23:

I wasn't going to let Sensei go by himself to fight Kreese for what he'd done to those kids. I tried to break the news to him a dozen times about Robby being a part of Cobra Kai but I couldn't. And even as I chased him out, called after him, his stupor of rage reigned supreme over listening to me. Robby hasn't shown at the fight tonight and although I didn't know why, I knew it could not have been without reason. I'd lied for the first time, telling Miss Diaz that I needed a walk- some air to clear my foggy head. And having seen my outburst to Miguel about Hawk, she agreed. I snuck my keys and got in my car. Now I'm here.

It's much more intimidating- more so than I recall it being- standing in front of the karate dojo that started an all out war between teenagers. Maybe because I know the power that the man who calls himself a Sensei holds over his students, because I know the darkness this place houses.

Though my body trembles, I force myself forward with my phone on video mode. Even if I couldn't physically bring him down, I could take down John Kreese in other ways. I wanted everyone to know who exactly this old man was in our community. When I arrive to the door, I kneel down to peer between the two stacked blinds that caused a slit of vision into the room. From all I can see, Sensei Lawrence is leant over a body, shaking it into motion.

A dark colored gi stalks behind him and I immediately move my phone to tape the oncoming action. Desperate to stop him, but smart enough to not go in there "guns ablazing" I watch for a moment to find the time when I'm most needed. Going in now could throw Sensei Lawrence off his game and make him more susceptible to Kreese. I glance around for a bar of some sort, when a silhouette runs my direction. I place my phone against the door, stacking it on a rock to keep its height as I rise onto my feet.

My fists raise defensively in front of my face, my body  squaring off in front of the door to block a possible helper of Kreese's. But then I recognize the build of the man and the facial features. " What are you doing here? Sam said you had a concussion-"

"Sensei Lawrence is here. I followed him from Miguel's house because he can't fight Kreese alone." I very lowly whisper to the two time karate champion. He gestures to the door with his thumb, so I nod, knowing he's asking if Johnny Lawrence is in there right now. His right index finger presses to his lips while his other hand gestures back to the floor. Without another sound, I move away from the door and kneel back down at the spot he'd gestured to.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the outcome as Mr. LaRusso enters the dojo. "You sent them to my house! You came after my daughters?!" My heart leans at the plural use of daughter, but the rage in his tone causes me to flinch. I'd never heard him so angry before. "You wanted a fight, you son of a bitch. Now you got one!" Wait, Kreese had threatened him too? The name that falls from Mr. LaRusso's mouth knocks me from my thoughts. Robby is here.

"I told you this was inevitable." Kreese calmly states.

The chill from the hospital visit runs down my spine. And with every grunt and sound of skin against skin or bone, I flinch. Fear freezes me to my spot and every echo from the dojo takes me back to the recollection of the hallway that haunts me nearly every other day. My body begins to tremble and to contain the whimpering threatening to escape, my left hand presses tightly over my mouth. Cobra against Miyagi, bodies clashing against metal lockers, the bottoms of shoes thumping against walls, fellow peers sliding this way and that against every flat surface surrounding them.