[ f o r t y f o u r ]

f o r t y  f o u r
a l l i s o n a r g e n t

"ANYONE WANT APPLE JUICE?" Asked Amelia to McCall and Isaac, but neither replied

"ANYONE WANT APPLE JUICE?" Asked Amelia to McCall and Isaac, but neither replied. "Tough crowd."

Scott's dad was holding one of Amelia's arrows, and she clearly had warned him not to hold that one in particularly since that one had a green stripe.

But Isaac stopped her from insisting.

Scott and Stiles arrived with Meredith at the house, and they were surprised to see Isaac, Amelia and McCall there, waiting for them.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked at his dad while Amelia and Isaac looked at their feet.

"I could ask you the same thing," shot back McCall to them.

"Free period," said Stiles quickly. "We're doing group study."

McCall looked towards Meredith. "Who's she?"

Stiles looked towards Amelia before clearing his throat. "Amelia and I broke up and... this is my new girlfriend," he lied as he put his arm around Meredith, smiling.

Isaac looked towards Amelia and she simply shrugged.

"You're not my type," Meredith told Stiles, making Amelia almost burst out laughing.

"Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about," whispered Stiles as Amelia placed a hand over her mouth, her face turning red as she was trying not to let out a single giggle. "We should maybe take this upstairs."

Meredith glanced towards Isaac. "He's my type."

Amelia opened her mouth before looking at Isaac, who was just as surprised as she was.

"Okay. Isaac, you can come too," mumbled Stiles, making Amelia blink several times.

Isaac slowly stood up from the table, following Meredith and Stiles upstairs while Amelia looked towards Scott and his dad, nervously.

"Uhm..." she said. "I should go upstairs too." Amelia was about to grab her arrow, but he didn't let her, making her sigh. "You know what? Keep it... just... don't let the tip get in your blood."

Scott opened his eyes widely as Amelia walked away backwards.

"You're doing great," she mouthed, giving him a thumbs up before running quickly upstairs.

She met them in Scott's room as Isaac and Stiles were staring at Meredith.

"You came too?" Isaac asked her and she nodded. "This just got a lot weirder..."

Stiles glanced at him seriously before looking towards Meredith again.

"Lydia?" Asked Meredith, making the three react quickly and look at her. "You mean the red-haired girl."