🎆Chapter Eighteen🎆

Word Count: 1977

Little did I know, Enchan wrote something in my book.

(Y/N)

She will kill Schlatt in anger of him killing Tubbo, and rescue Quackity out of his situation, along with Niki.

I had no idea what was coming my way.

Enchan's P.O.V.

Knock knock knock

I rubbed my eyes, sitting up from my bed. "Ugh..." I groaned, "Why are they here so early?" I walked to the door, still sleepy as I opened it, seeing Bibi. "Hey Bi-"

"Let's go!" She dragged me by the arm. 

"WHoA- Wait Bibi the fuck- where are we going?" I asked, trying to catch up. 

"We're gonna speak to the mortal girl through her mind!"

"She has a name, y'know. It's (Y/N)."

"(Y/N), (N/N), (Y/U), whatever." She rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes back. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

My head hurts. So fucking bad.

That was the first thought I had. What a great start to the morning! I blinked twice to see Snowy still sat on the bedside table. I sat up, streching my arms over my head, and kicking off the blanket, getting out of bed. I ran my hand through my hair, smoothing it down. As I was going to turn to open the door, another person got to it before me. A man with pink, flowy hair draping over his shoulders, and a pig mask over his face. "'Morning, Techno..." I waved slightly. 

"Uh... 'Morning. Tubbo wants to speak with you." He pointed a thumb out the door, nodding his head in the direction too. 

"Um... okay." This combo of introverts is not good.

Yo you be mega awkward- Enchan you sure this the right one? A voice in my head called out to... Enchan? What the fuck- my head is broken today. How do I know that that was Evy?

"Are you okay?" Techno asked, waving a hand over my eyes..

"Y-yeah, I'm good, just a migraine." I gave a strained smile. "I should be fine."

"O-okay then, Tubbo's at the river." He nodded. 

"Okay." I nodded back, scooting past the man.

She's an actual dumb ass. Xynn laughed in my head. 

I swear she isn't usually like this. Enchan winced. 

What the fuck is happening.

AYE GET HER TO GO BACK AND MURDER TECHNOBLADE! A chimed as I was climbing up the stairs.

NO! "NO!" The voices in my head and I screeched at once. I slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Ya- You good?" Techno asked, and I turned, dropping my hand from my mouth. 

NO WE ALSO NEED HIM FOR THE PLAN! Pleb's voice overlapped with Techno's.

"I- I'm good~" I chuckled awkwardly, a small smile forming out of force. 

"O- okay..." Techno raised an eyebrow, and I turned, the smile immediately dropping. "Can you guys just shut up." I mumble to myself, and what I confirmed to be the Prime Gods as soon as Enchan's voice came into the picture. They stayed quiet for long enough for me to walk out of the cave, and meet Tubbo at the edge of the river. "Tubs, what's up?" I asked, sitting beside him.