𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙖𝙮

"I SAY WE SHOULD take a look around, see what's changed." Luke suggested as the 4 ghost lounged in the garage, "It's been 25 years."

"I'm in." Roxy said lifting her finger up but still keeping her eyes closed as she laid on Reggie's lap, the boy played with her hair and tried making a braid a few times but fail miserably.

"Me too." Reggie immediately spoke up after her as all eyes went on Alex who stayed silent in the corner, he was most liking over thinking.

"What." Alex muttered looking at his friends, after a long moment of silence he sighed and stood up, "Fine I'll come along."

"Great!" Luke, without warning, teleported and the others followed. The 4 arrived at the rooftop of the orpheum, they looked around at the crowed streets and memory flowed back, it was still the same, sure a few things changed but it was nearly identical.

Reggie muttered something under his breath as Roxy turned to him, "My shirt." He mumbled lowly as the girl beside him chuckled lightly.

"I like you better this way." Her brain made sure to store the beautiful moment.

"Hey, I know being dead is our first choice, but, I mean it sure is easy getting around." Luke laughed as Reggie sighed.

"Easy for you maybe, I lost my shirt on that one." He complained as a sudden white flashed appeared over his chest, "Ooh, never mind, there it is."

"Damn it." Roxy pouted placing her head on his shoulder, "I was starting to enjoy the show."

"Don't worry Rox, I'm sure you'll get use to him shirtless one day." Luke smirked nudging her with his elbow as she shoved him away.

"You're disgusting."

Alex looked up at the sign buzzing above him and slouched his shoulder, "Why'd you bring us here just another painful reminder of where we never got to play." Alex scoffed, "Thanks Luke."

"I mean boys, and girl, the game is an over yet." Luke began and teleported all 4 to the sidewalk below them, "I'm telling you, we've been given a second chance." The boy explained, "Let's find some music, let's see how many clubs we can hit before sunrise." Suddenly Alex grunted and stopped following them, Luke turned around to see what the problem was but saw nothing other then Alex staring. "Hey Alex you coming, let's go!"

The 4 walked together, Reggie and Roxy held hands while they observed the familiar streets. Roxy stared at scarlet red stars below her that had the names of many celebrities she knew and some she didn't, but it was all a reminder of the greatness the world had left. From late at night to sunrise the 4 did any thing and everything they possibly could as ghost, they didn't return until the sun was peering over the horizon but when they did they where met with a surprise.

"Wake up your dream and make it true. Look out, look inside of you when you feel lost relight that spark time to come out the dark wake up!"

The 4 stood there completely speechless, they were totally oblivious to her talent on not only the piano but her voice too. She stopped and played the last key as she stared at the paper, with a grin she grabbed it and held it close to her chest, Alex was the first to move but Luke quickly grabbed him and shook his head, the 4 teleported out as they all shared the same shocked faces.

"Dude why'd you stop me, Julie needs a hug." Alex asked as Luke stared longingly at the garage door but turned his attention toward Alex.

"Bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel-good moment that you think it is, trust me, what Julie needs right now is just some privacy."

"You know what? I think you poofed us out because you can't handle when people cry, I should know." Alex snapped "I cried in a room for 25 years and didn't get a single hug from none of you."