eight.

Monét had no time to soak in her own memory

Monét had no time to soak in her own memory. She had to go try on her dress.  She was still a fiancé and her wedding was coming up soon. She was measured for her dream dresses before the time of the appointment. She gave ideas, sent pictures and they pulled the dresses that would look the best on Monét no matter the price. Samael and his father was paying for the wedding. Traditionally it was the brides father but under these circumstances, he took the place.

"Lucia, Hi beautiful!" She hugged Samael's mother only wishing that Josie could've been here with her by her side, picking out her wedding dress.

"Just last year we were picking Dess out her wedding dress and now I have two beautiful daughter in laws. I'm so happy for my sons. I can't wait until you start popping out babies!"

"Slow ya roll Patna' you hitting them corners too fast." Monét joked. "I don't plan on having babies for a couple years. Even if I am a stay at home wife."

"Girl, I been tryna tell her. You know English her second language." Dess joked with Monét and Lucia. She and Lucia knew each other more so she knew what jokes would be okay and not okay. As for Monét she did light jokes.

Lucia stuck up her middle finger at Monét and Dess causing them to laugh. "I also heard you said something about my vase Noelle, speak up now miss girl." Lucia laughed and Monét looked elsewhere as if she hadn't heard Lucia, holding back her laugh. The workers walked over with three glasses of Champagne which Monét happily grabbed. She smiled as she walked to the back room, she met with the head designer and changing into the first dress.

Walking out the room she stood in front of Dess and Lucia

Walking out the room she stood in front of Dess and Lucia. "You look like a Swan. I don't like it mami." Lucia faked gagged while Dess shook her head no.

"I think it was better in our head." Monét thought about how she could tweak it then shook her head no. The bottom of the dress reminded her of a white table cloth. Leaving from the platform she went to the back to change into another simple but elegant dress