76

Namjoon POV

We all pile into the car. There is obviously some tension between hoseok and Yoongi. Probably just sope stuff. Yoongi gets into the drivers seat and just as hobi tries to open the door, the lock button clicks. He looks up at Yoongi.

Hobi: please open the door

Yoongi: oh? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so shameless as to still want to sit next to me. My bad.

I wince at his harsh words and I wonder what hoseok could have possibly done to deserve this kind of treatment. Hobi sighs as he tries the handle again. When he gets in, Yoongi doesn't even wait for him to close the door, speeding off as hobi hurries to close the door and buckle up his seatbelt.

Me: guys, did something happen last night?

I don't get an answer right away. I kind of didn't expect to. Yoongi speaks up.

Yoongi: I don't know what you're talking about.

Hobi turns to me.

Hobi: he's mad at me—

Yoongi: and do you want to tell him why I'm mad at you? Go ahead. Tell him what you did.

Hobi: Yoongi, i—

Yoongi: don't want to hear it? Yeah me neither so why don't you just shut up until you have something good to say.

Jin and I exchange glances. Looks like sope is going through some stuff right now. I clear my throat and try bringing up the day's schedule in hopes of lightening the mood.