𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃.

sup chat!

...so that's it. that was predilection.

i'm still in denial that i won't be uploading any more chapters. it's so crazy to think that i literally made this book because i found a random photo of a woman in techwear on pinterest.

i keep all of my chapter plans in my notes app, and i kid you not, this is how predilection was initially set up:

that's literally it. that was all i had and i managed to make a 42 chapter book out of it.

i want to thank all of you so much for all of the support you have given me during the making of this book. i seriously couldn't have done it without you.

thank you for all of the votes, comments, follows, everything! you guys are so super awesome. i hope you all know that i appreciate every single one of you.

note! i will be going back and editing all of the chapters and fixing up little mistakes and errors, so if you ever get the notification that there's been an update, chances are it's probably just me correcting something.

another note! if you enjoyed this book, i would like to ask you to check out some of my other books. at the conclusion of this book, i will be focusing on my dream x fem!oc (opia) and tommy x friend!fem!oc (houses) the most. i will also be working on a sapnap and a corpse book, but they will not be priority.

q&a! i know a lot of questions have probably been asked throughout this book, but i don't really check everything in the comments. if you have any questions/feedback, please leave it in the comment section for this paragraph.

again, i want to thank you all so much for reading this book. i love you all so much i hope you all stick around for my future works.

as much as it pains me to say this, we all have to let go of our favorite stories eventually. it's finally time to say goodbye to elinor sage and ivory maltese.

so... should i said it one final time?

alright. ready?

stay hydrated and stay safe!

-shelby <3