47: Pens and Pencils

Dream's POV
Bruh, please, school was very odd. Normally, I sit in the front of most of my classes cause I'm a good student, and usually I don't have problems with other classmates. But today something was hella off. There was someone in the back of the class just throwing shit at me. Including pencils, pens, and, somehow, pieces of paper. Any time I'd turn around to see who, I can never find them. Though, there is a new guy in the back. He seems familiar, but his seat is too far away for me to tell. Plus too many people in my view to see.

"Guys, have you seen the new kids?" I overheard as I walked the long hall to my next class. Deciding to join in on the conversation, I stopped.

"New kids?" I asked as I turned around to the group of students.

"Yeah, one has pink hair, the other has like a half black half white. Both seem like lonely guys," the one who brought up the topic said.

Pink hair....

HCNWNDN TECHNO??? WAIT

"Did you catch the name of the pink haired guy?" I asked, needing more information before jumping the gun on it being Techno.

"Uhh, no, sorry," the student apologized. I nodded and we split paths.

Pink hair...

I don't know many people with pink hair besides Techno. Seems like a loner? Definitely sounds like Techno. Haha, burn.

As I walked, I saw a head sticking way out of the crowd. His hair half black and half white. One of the new kids! I swiftly made my way towards the guy, seeming to only grow taller in stature.

"Hey!" I said. Meeting his eyes was difficult due to the height difference.

"Hello," he replied, sounding kind of like Techno...heeeeh?

Wait..did I just?? I've been spending too much time talking with Techno-

...never mind, not enough actually...

I have a few questions, but didn't know which to ask first. It took a few awkward moments of silence before I spoke once more.

"You new?" I decided to ask first.

"Yeah, just transferred," he replied.

"What's your name?" I asked next.

"Uhh, it's Ranboo," he answered, lifting his arm to scratch the back of his neck.

My dumbass didn't notice how awkward the situation became for him, and so I become over the top dramatic. Spinning in front of him, I raised my arms and continued to walk backwards.

"Well, my name's Dream, and welcome to Pixel High!" I shouted before miss placing my foot and tripping over someone. The random behind fell, grunting as they made contact with the floor. I attempted to keep my balance, but stumbled and fell over top of them.

"Sorry!" I stuttered out. Twisting myself around, I was met-

~~

UH HI SORRY LMAO-
Uh, sorry for being gone for a hot minute lmAO-
Also cliffhanger anyone? Kek
Hope you enjoyed!!
Also stan Ranboo :)
Byeeee love you guys!~