Chapter 23

N I C H O L A S

HER BODY wrapped around me was driving me crazy and her marble green orbs sparkled with lust. I wanted so much to bury myself deep inside her, loosing myself inside of her, but I had to hold back. For now I just wanted a taste, a taste of her just to hold me off till she gave us her answer.
   We both agreed that we would keep our distance till then, but I don't think I can after Nat bragged he had her all to himself on the back seat of the SUV. I was like the green eyed monster, jealously consuming my thoughts and now she was all alone with me. I want her.

"But I don't wanna kiss you here... ... ...I want to kiss you down here," I say cupping her sex through her pants and she closes her eyes, her head tilting back as she bites down on her lower lip, muffling her moan.

"Fuck! She is so sexy, she's driving me insane," I think.

Bringing her head back down, I cup her cheek, her eyes flutter open. "I want to taste you Ryan."

"I-I never-"

"I know princess, it's just another first I get to give you," I grin pushing my hand on her again, running my finger up and down her slit that I could feel through her pantie prison.

She was already so turned on that I could tell her underwear was soaked through and I could feel her arousal radiating from her body, begging for me to taste her. Her breathing has sped up and her eyes close as I work her core, my mouth watering with excitement. Placing my mouth on her I nibble and suck her hot flushed skin, resisting the urge to leave my mark, but I don't care. I would gladly mark every inch of her body, knowing that if anyone was to see her, she was already claimed.

"Nico..." she whispers, her voice shaky. It was music to my ears and I know I'm never going to get enough of her sexy noises - she'll be the death of me if she wasn't already. "Uhmmm."

"Lay down and let me taste you princess."

Her eyes still closed she lays down, not saying a word. Taking her shoes off, one by one I quickly make work of the zipper, gliding the zip down and then tugging at the sides to remove the barrier that covers her core. Gliding her pants down her legs I discard them to the side, feeling her smooth legs under my touch as I step back towards her. Her body was perfection, everything I dreamed of from her silky smooth legs to her round hips and her chest, her beautiful chest that was a full handful.

"Control Nic, you've got to regain control," I chant in my head as I scan over her body.

The last time I saw her this naked her body was covered in bruises, horrible big black, purple and yellow war wounds. I clench my fists together remembering how broken she looked, how angry I was and I force the memory out of my head. Slowly I take my hands, roaming them all over her soft skin, taking in the beautiful colour of her sun kissed skin that my dick twitches with excitement thinking about her in all sorts of positions, but I need to hold back. I want to fuck her till she scream's my name, leaving her sore and aching from the memory of me being deep inside her, but not today.

She's not ready for how I can be in the bedroom, and I can't fucking wait to teach her if she'll let me.

My fingers hook into the side of her matching white panties and I don't rush taking them off like I did her pants. I was in for a treat today and I was ready to savour every moment. Lifting her ass off the pool table, I slowly drag her underwear further down her legs, watching her face closely as she anticipates my next move.
   When her underwear is completely off, I throw them to the side with her pants in a heap on the floor. My tongue slowly trails a line from her ankle, to her calf, leaving a bite as I continue closer to my destination. I'm so hard, thinking about the taste of her and I can't wait to have her on my tongue. Reaching her thighs I kiss her slowly, caressing her skin with my hands, my lips, my tongue; anything to touch her with as I tease her. I never stop looking at her face the whole time while she's in my grasps. Ryan looks so beautiful, even with that blush on her neck that reaches her cheeks.
     Between her legs she glistens and I waste no time ducking my head between them. She's shaved, which surprises me but, it's turns me on even more because thats how I like my women. She gasps out loud as I use my fingers to separate her folds, my tongue stroking her long, up to her clit and I cover my mouth over it, flicking my tongue as I suck - hard. My name escapes her lips as she gasps for air and it only excites me more as my dick aches to be touched by her. I grab my bulge through my jeans, giving him a hard squeeze, hoping that this relives some of the ache down there as blood continues to rush to my pants, but her moans only make me harder.