So fucking addicting!

A new charecter is going to be introduced in this chapter.
Go back to the introduction chapter and read about Arnav Singhania.

Veer Singhania

"Stop lying, Trisha!" I snapped at Trisha who was trying to explain what happened.

"Remember one thing, I do not tolerate anybody disrespecting my family. Especially Ruhi." I said giving her a murderous glare.
She looked scared for a second and then said
"You can't talk to me like that! Did you forget I have your weakness." She said smirking.

Avni was right when she named her a bitch.

"Our deal is that I get married to you and Your father gives me the papers. He didn't mention anything about treating you right." I said and left to Ruhi's room.

She was crying soo much.
My heart broke into pieces seeing her in that state.

I entered her room and the lights were off only a table lamp was on.
Avni sitting there with her back rested on the backrest and Ruhi was sleeping with her head on Avni's lap while she stroked her hair.

I went towards them and sat beside Avni.
She looked at me and turned back to stroking Ruhi's hair.
"Do you really think I would tolerate her saying anything to Ruhi?" I asked.

"No! I know you won't tolerate anyone saying anything to Ruhi. But when it comes to Trisha you turn blind eye towards everyone and never trust what the other person says." She said not at all looking at me.

"Why'd you ask Ruhi to ask trisha to accompany you for her parent's meet?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"Because she wanted both parents and I am getting married to her, so It was only sensible for me to ask her." I said shrugging.

I wanted to ask Avni about it actually but I thought it would get awkward for us her that we show up as a couple.

She again shook her head.
"She asked me to accompany her." She said resting her head on the backrest.

I grinned.
"That's great."

She just hummed and adjusted Ruhi's head on the pillow and left her room.
Not even for once did she look my way or talk like she usually does.

I really did hurt her yesterday. But I had no other option. She was annoying me and I would have spilled the beans to her if she would keep on persuading.

But now I can't tolerate her being silent also.

I need to do something about it!
.
.
.
So finally today was the most dreadful day of my life when I get engaged to Trisha.

I just needed to buy some time to find out where the hell did my documents disappear. I don't intend to get married to her. Once I get the documents in my hands I am going to make sure Trisha regrets ever coming in my path.

I was annoyed since morning.
Why?
Because—

"Avni why won't you tell me? Is there an airport nearby ? Or is it my heart taking off?" Arnav asked Avni as she was busy decorating the stage with flowers.

See this is what I was talking about!
This stupid brother of mine is been hitting on Avni ever since he has laid eyes on her.
He is the only one who met her when we used to live in mumbai.

He came to stay over in my mumbai's apartment for a month or so and so Avni knows him really well.
She is also well customed with his flirtarious ways.