43 *

AN: double update had to happen bc the events of this chapter are long as hell and it would've made the past chapter way too long for my liking.

and if the song above doesn't give away the contents of this chapter...you'll figure it out soon enough.

I love you <3

~Alex

●●●●●

Lucky enough for us, Gemma was able to find a flight back to Rome that wasn't leaving until three in the morning before her and Michael left for their flight to Athens.

Everyone seemed rather relieved to hear that we had talked things out, but something between us still felt off. Harry was still broken and I was swimming in an ocean of questions that I knew I could never ask. I knew I could never ask them because they would reopen old wounds that Harry didn't want to go through again. He had already been through it once and I didn't plan on putting him through it again.

Now it was like the atmosphere surrounding us had been punctured, leaking the certain spark that made us, us. Our happiness was disappearing, being replaced with sadness and a million questions that neither one of us wanted to ask the other.

Our time together was coming to an end and now the only questions was; how much time do we have left?

"Earth to Aurora," Harry's hand waving in front of my face throws me back into reality as I tear my gaze away from the seat in front of me and rest it on Harry, "What are you thinking about, baby? Everything okay?"

I force a smile on my face, my eyes straining to see him in the darkness of the airplane cabin, "I'm fine. Just ready to be back home."

"Do you want to sleep? You can lay your head on my shoulder," Harry offers and I can't help but to laugh quietly at the sweet offer.

"No, I'm okay. I'm not sleepy," I assure him, leaning towards him to softly peck his lips, "Maybe we can watch a movie?" I suggest, poking his stomach and drawing small giggles from him.

He swats my hand away while pulling out his phone, "Stop. People are trying to sleep and I don't need them getting mad at me because I can't stop laughing," he whispers in my ear, the feeling of his hot breath hitting my skin sending shivers down my spine as I subconsciously clench my thighs together.

A smirk dances it's way across Harry's lips as he notices my small action, raising an eyebrow at me, "Don't look at me like. Feeling you pressed up against my back the entire time we were in the bathtub led my mind to dangerous places," I huff out under my breath, shifting in my seat as I cross my arms over my chest.

"You think you had it bad? You were the one continuously moving around and I had to hold myself back from taking you right then and there," he murmurs darkly in my ear, letting his lips graze along my jawline while leaving goosebumps and a desperate need for him in their wake.

I let out a small whimper as he places his hand on my thigh, the heat from his palm radiating through the thin material of my leggings, "Harry, we're on a plane and people are sleeping."