The Room of Requirment

"I can't lose you

"I can't lose you."

y/n pov

"Harry, are you ok?" I asked frantically.

Everytime a horcrux is destroyed, not only does Voldemort feel it, but Harry does too. It hurts to have to watch him suffer like this.

On the bright side, Ron and Hermione destroyed the Hufflepuff cup.

"Yeah, f-fine." He breathed as I helped him up. 

I could hear another loud rumbling from outside. The force field had fallen.   Our time is up. 

We ran down the steps, hand in hand, avoiding deatheaters flying in through the windows.

"Neville! Are you all right?" Harry asked as we came to a stop next to a large pillar.

"Never better! I feel like I could spit fire! You haven't seen Luna, have you?"

"Luna?"

"I'm mad for her! I think it's about time I told her, since we'll probably both be dead by dawn!" He ansdwered breifly before running off.

I looked down the steps to see Ginny instructing a group of first years to the dungeons. Some of them had been injured and were being held up by the others.

"I have to go help them." I said, not taking my eyes off the kids.

"y/n, I love that you care for others more than yourself, but I love you and care for you more than others and I'm not seperating from you. I can't lose you."

His words made me realize the situation we were in. As badly as I wanted to help Ginny, I'm staying with Harry. He's the main target. I don't want to leave him and come back to his corpse. 

I didn't say anything in response I justpulled him in for a long kiss.

"Harry! y/n!" Ron called, breaking our kiss. He and Hermione were running towards us, basilisk fang in hand. 

"Did you find the diadem?" Hermione asked out of breath.