My addiction to this video is ungodly

Y/n's pov

"Hey Marigold," I say walking into the cafe. "How's it going?"

"The cafe isn't open yet," he says. "And you guys never show up until two hours after it's opened. Why have you been coming in on time lately?"

"Because," I say. "It was in the job description."

"Cut the crap," she says. "Being normal doesn't suit you."

Okay, Marigold has a bigger brain than the rest of these hoes.

"I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself so I don't do anything stupid again," I say.

"Bunny and Azalea think I'm some chain-smoker now," she says. "Because of you."

"But you are," I say walking back into the break room. "Are you not?"

"Yeah, but now they think I smoke an ungodly amount," she says. "They see all those butts in the garbage, and laugh."

"It's fine," I say, lighting a cigarette. "Don't worry about it, they don't judge."

"That's not the problem here," she says. "The problem is that you're a child and you've got a smoking problem."

"It doesn't matter," I shrug. "My life is bad enough, smoking is nothing."

"Go smoke at your house," she says.

"I can't because my brother is there," I say.

"Then go to your boyfriends," she says. "Go somewhere."

"I told him that I'm done being stupid," I say. "He'll be triggered if he knows, don't tell him."

"I'm not going to tell him anything," she says. "I have no use for petty teenage dramas."

"Good," I say. "It's dumb anyway. Oh yeah, and I'm moving next month, consider this my notice."

"You're moving?" she asks. "Tokyo?"

"No, La," I shrug. "Like in the states."

"America?" she questions. "Why am I always the last to know these things?"

"You're actually the first I've told about this," I say blowing out some smoke. "Surprise."

"You should tell your friends," she says. "Are you crazy?"

"Maybe," I shrug. "But I'm alive."

"You're crazy," she says. "Truly you are, what are you even going to do in America?"

"Study I guess," I say. "Oh and probably take some self-defence classes."

"Why do you need those?" she asks. "Just have your brother watch over you, I would not mind having someone like him by my side."

"My brothers seeing someone," I say. "And you're too old"

"I am not old," she says. "I am not some Puma."

"Calm down," I say. "I'm just joking. And about the classes, it's good exercise, also good incase some creep shows up."

"Yeah, there are a lot of creeps here," she says. "I guess it's good to know how to defend yourself."

"Uh-huh," I nod my head. "And any guy who tries to flirt with me is getting decked in the face, no drama."

"What about your boyfriend?" she asks. "Are you going to start punching him?"

"Well obviously not," I say. "How am I supposed to punch someone when I'm leaving the country in less than a month?"

"I don't know," she says. "Wait until you move back."

"Yeah well I'll probably be gone for years," I say. "At the very least six."

"You're moving to the states for six years?" she asks.

"You're moving to the states for six years?" well fuck me sideways, who let him in?

Haven't decided who he is yet.

-Crouton