𝟓𝟒'

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"where we goin?" i asked wiz who had my eyes blindfolded, he didn't answer but i could hear him moving around.

"ight take it off," i did as told and took the blindfold off and i opened my eyes adjusting them to the bright lights.

i looked around the empty building before looking at him, "what's this?"

"yo salon." he told me and shrugged.

"it's too early ta be playin diamonte, be serious." i said and crossed my arms.

"ian playin, it's all yours. that's what i been doin all last week finalizin paper work and shit," he said and dangled a set of keys up.

"you like serious? like dead serious?" i asked him with a straight face because i wasn't in the mood for playing right now.

"i swea." he nodded and i chewed the inside of my cheek trying not to cry.

he wrapped his arms me and i threw my arms around his neck while saying i love you repeatedly.

"i know you looked at the other one, but it was too small and they needed somebody ta buy this one so i got it fa you." he explained to me and i started crying all over again.

"thank you like i don't even know what else ta say." i said as i calmed myself and cleaned my face.

"you could tell me how much you love me again," he said with a smirk.

"with all my heart." i told him and smiled.

"happy birthday mama," he pressed his lips onto my forehead and i leaned into his touch.

all the words in the world couldn't describe the happiness i was feeling right now, it all felt so unreal but my dreams had unfolded right in front me.

of course i had a long way to go, but it felt like i was already half way there.
- - -